Thoughts about @Phoenix

:smiley: really… [quote=“jooize, post:18, topic:4281”]
but I didn’t notice any scam accusations until now beyond the occasional “Ponzi
[/quote]

… And I 100% believe you! :smiley:

B&C had a somewhat suspicious group of “seed investors” but it was arguably required to get the project funding going. Assuming we can do the accounting (e.g. ask core devs to report their income) at least the money was put in B&C. Also don’t remember Jordan surrendered all his BTC to FLOT. For his level of anonymity he did not have to play games to run away with the money.

Now my major concern is that he isn’t doing anything for B&C, and he might be holding an alarming amount of BKS. Has he abandoned the project? While I’m perfectly fine that sigmike takes his place, he might be holding as much as 40k BKS. If Jordan doesn’t explain his plans then extreme measures will be banning some BKS to reduce the exposure to the risk of Jordan’s defection.

How do you see this working? How would you go about banning BKS that might be his?

@MaVo & @ChrisS
Guys, be smart and do something that beats the situation like:

• create a fork
  • write some motions and generate a general consensus around them
  • fire @Phoenix

Crying over your investment will not get back your money – there is no legal recourse, because face it, yes @JordanLee is overtaking the network but that’s perfectly legit from the blockchain standpoint and from that point of view, he is (the) smart(est).

Looking forward to your proposals

2 Likes

Insider trading exist to take over a company or organization –
Can we ask and interview @Phoenix ?

The model is interesting and the reason we have failed is still not determined, imho –
It is a way to re-run the experiment with the same model, tuning some parameters.

Not core discuss members.
That would be great to have a real distribution of who owns what. Any idea?

That could be arguable the case –
But more than that, we dont have any other member that has presented motions with the same richness and clarity.
From that standpoint, @Phoenix is the one that knows best the motion system by far, I believe.

Which 20MNSR are we talking about?

2 Likes
1 Like

BTW, on https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_nsr
SELL ORDERS total: 35467518.46953197 NSR

Where do these 35MNSR come from?

All I know is this:

• Nu has ~7 M NSR on the orderbook.
  • 15 M NSR are at over 300 satoshi which price hasn’t been at since June 2.
  • 13 M NSR.

For which purpose and regulated by which motion?

Not Nu ownership? whose ownership?

Any proof?

In any case, I urge shareholders to stop complaining and act (including me).

In any case, we ll know if @Phoenix is a scammer or not by looking at what he does with the 20m NSRs.

Raising funds for liquidity provision.

The Standard was calculated and FLOT NSR sent the equivalent value in NuShares to me who put them up for sale at Poloniex.

Unknown traders.

Sounds good – now, is it to burn NBTs (reduce the sell side) or replenish the buy side in BTCs?

• Exchange sales of NuShares at Poloniex are for Bitcoins, which are intended for buying US-NBT. When and how rapidly these Bitcoins should be traded for US-NBT I haven’t learned yet.
  • Auction sales of NuShares are for US-NBT, which are burned.
2 Likes

Who are “us” ? I don’'t see most community members supporting.

1 Like

My perception is that most community members did support the overall model until the crisis. Do you think differently?

Most if not all community member didn’t know the version described by @Phoenix before the crisis. Now the model is explained but the river has changed. Two main issues are recognized after crisis by the community’s: credible revenue and credibility of @JordanLee / @Phoenix.

3 Likes

@jooize not sure if you believe what you write or are part of the whole thing (I don’t think so). You really should look more into the technical details of this technology and I am actually convinced that you will understand it.

20M is 2% of the supply, but roughly 15% of the staking weight. If you look at the voting then you cannot possibly imagine that this is a decentralized election. Then look at the NSR price, which got poorly pumped (not even professionally) a couple of days ago where JL took credit for several times.

You are being betrayed and @jooize, you are currently the executor. You have the real id account at Poloniex, and you follow blindly whatever JL says. Just that you know: What he did is illegal and consequences will follow, and you are right now his partner.

But not on your blockchain.

Not with the current difficulty. I still have quite a few shares and not making a dent with the voting for my own proposal.

illegal in what sense?
Please elaborate the illegality of the deeds –

OK – let us try on ethereum + smart contracts –
this will cost much less and I have already a fair amount of followers on which we could pump the token.

What would be your estimate?