PS: Right now, I am on vacation for 10 days or so. So I am likely to take more time than usual to update my feeds. Very sorry for the inconvenience.
[Draft] Frequency Voting
– Removed NuPond 4 custodial grant vote because it passed.
– Set 0.02 NBT as NuBits tx fee just to show NuNet can change the tx fee quickly based on a clear decentralized consensus, if needed. Right now it is set to 0.01NBT .
– Added the motion to add NuSeed server to the list of services provided by anton.coinerella.com
22SEP15 update 2
For Raspberry Pi datafeed subscription you can use this:
nud setdatafeed https://raw.githubusercontent.com/cryptog/nu_data_feed/master/cryptog_nu_data_feed.json https://raw.githubusercontent.com/cryptog/nu_data_feed/master/cryptog_nu_data_feed.json.signature SSmCygqYLTmzaQwL2i7ScryVdsdjK2hhgV
– added the motion vote to test shareholder response rate
– added the custodial grant vote of NuLagoon custodian fee request of 01OCT15
– added the custodial grant vote to provide liquidity on hitBTC
– removed the custodial grant vote to provide liquidity using NuBot on hitBTC (modPuddle) because it passed
– removed the custodial grant vote for NuLagoon custodian fee request (01OCT15) because it passed
– removed the custodial grant vote for LiquidBits term 5 because it passed
– removed the motion to regulate rules of fund management in NuLagoon because it passed
– added the motion to introduce the new NuBits products.
– removed the motion vote to introduce NuBits new products because it passed.