Discontinued, see NuBits.com/exchanges.
Trade NuShares via our manual order book.
- Minimum order amount is 0.1 BTC.
- Orders must be in steps of 0.1 BTC, e.g. 0.2, 0.6, 1.3, ….
- Maximum number of orders may be enforced by my discretion. 4–10?
- Orders will be filled in order of price, volume, date. Larger goes first.
- New: When an order is filled, the remainder will remain on the order book in multiples of 0.1 BTC, but anything less than 0.1 BTC is cancelled.
- New: Orders require deposit to escrow in order to avoid communication overhead when processing orders.
- You may at any time cancel your orders.
- Identities will be kept confidential.
Place orders on manual exchange
Send a Bitmessage with:
NuShare Exchange Order
Withdrawal NSR: SaaP8P…
Withdrawal BTC: B71AkD…
0.7 BTC at 25 satoshi
0.2 BTC at 27 satoshi
0.4 BTC at 32 satoshi
Timestamp (optional): 2017-08-27 20:45 UTC
Timestamp ensures your place in the queue if I’m offline when two traders place an order. I will only use timestamp under those circumstances.
You may specify these conditions for what to do with proceeds:
Withdraw order proceeds (default).
Place BTC proceeds on new BUY order at 21.
Place NSR proceeds on new SELL order at 35.
Receive preliminary confirmation with your personal escrow addresses if you’re new.
Send NSR or BTC to your escrow address.
Receive order confirmation.
When your order is filled, you will receive the amount at your withdrawal address unless you specified a new order for your proceeds.