Wall Observer - NuShares price movement tracking & discussion

looking forward to many services on nubits – i know you will be doing this

Some interesting movements in NSR today at high volumes. Is it a pump-and-dump or something more sustainable?
Market Cap over $1,5m.[quote=“crypto_coiner, post:544, topic:757, full:true”]
NSR will be over 10USD by 2018
[/quote]
Still a bit away from this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It was exciting action today. Alcurex is having trouble with their wallet. @sigmike

In chat they mentioned something about:

No it is not work with RPC API.

I opened a support ticket trying to get more info and directed them here. There is a bit of NSR for sale below cryptopia market rates because of this.

With such low market depth it’s easy for a small amount of money to produce big price movements, though you’d have to question why someone would buy so quick as to push up the price if their only aim was accumulation.

I could see NSR being a good high-risk high potential investment, as it is in a stable position & has an active community that is at least attempting to find a way forward, though there are big challenges.

Hello, DavidMc0. I’m a complete Nu-bie to NSR, so…
Question: Can I transfer NSR from Cryptopia to my newly-downloaded NBT wallet?

(I’m asking you because you’re the most recent post – lucky you!)

Thanks.

Hi, probably best to ask questions in the forum so others benefit from seeing the answers.

Yes, you can send NSR to the Nubits wallet. You can see NSR ballance by clicking the logo in the top left a number of times until the NSR wallet is loaded (after cycling through US NBT, EU NBT, CN NBT etc).

One word of advice - let the blockchain sync completely before transferring any NSR, as if there are problems syncing you won’t be able to send your NSR from the wallet until it’s synced properly.

Hope that helps!

David