Wall Observer - NuShares price movement tracking & discussion

The peg is still not restored and Nu in a catastrophic status, whether NBT goes up to 10USD or down to 0.10USD

Don’t know. I guess most are trading bots that smell blood. NBT and NSR markets are so small it only takes a small whale…

yep, pure magic happening. No manipulation, thanks god (or @Phoenix)!

I just hope those shares will vote in diverse ways

Indeed, but if the value of NSR stayed high for whatever reason, sales of NSR could provide enough liquidity to run NuBots and maintain the peg at $1 on exchanges, especially if there were a good level of demand for NBT.

I know this is incredibly unlikely - without significant re-thinking and re-designing of the model, people shouldn’t & probably won’t trust Nu to hold a peg, but I can dream :slight_smile:

@Phoenix’s motions will get a boost in support when there is a pump in NSR market which draws minting shares to the exchanges. Not surprised if they are not part of the plan.

I think it s a new record:

$ 100,495 trade volume

impressive – due to?

Someone trying to make NSR an attractive liquid asset to buy…
Just my bet.

finally some good news

Interesting development, let’s see it can be sustained over the weekend. There will be a few sellers I suspect.

NBT going close to $0.99 on coinmarketcap. Can it stay there?

maybe not,still have less buy side

When I first saw all those NSR (>$500k) and NBT (>$30k) liquidity I thought It was related to the B&C development fund being used.

But as we can see it’s still untouched here: https://blockexplorer.nu/address/BJLmVRdGFi4q7Zidwzr4CPPsLT6pozR31a/1/newest

So it seems someone (or a team) is stepping in first so see what happens next…

This is gonna be interesting to watch!

That was an interesting ride. NBT peg is holding for now. NSR volume in last 24h is phenomenal (600k+), a record.
Someone must have put in a lot of money and effort to prepare this and…

There are almost 300m NSR on Poloniex.

NSR will be over 10USD by 2018

seriously? with 2,702,268,334 NSR in circulation that would be a market cap of over $27 billion
how do you see this as possible? BTC has only $19 billion market cap at the moment …
what are you smoking?

seriously?
– > absolutely

what are you smoking?
– > never inhaled a single cigaret in my entire life

with 2,702,268,334 NSR in circulation that would be a market cap of over $27 billion
how do you see this as possible? BTC has only $19 billion market cap at the moment …
–> I just had a dream – Market cap of entire cryptos by 2018 will be between 100~500bUSD.
Pegged cryptos would have their fair share and growth & boom

If you want high prices for NSR - build services, where the payment or the fuel will be this coin