Wall Observer - NuShares price movement tracking & discussion

Tonight I saw a dream where nushares were trading 0.00001+ BTC prices. Does not seem so impossible any more. Seems that most of my sell orders are filled already. I think it would be healthy for NSR if we provided some liquidity in a form of buying low and selling high because right now people might be scared to buy into NSR due to thin order books.

1 Like

Iā€™ll put up some nsr around 8.5 microbtc tonight with this in mind. Letā€™s hold the 8 microbtc price point.

1 Like

I am going to buy in again to make it harder for the price to be pushed down. Any ideas where to put the buy walls this time? Last time I bought in at 7.4 microbtc and I just turned it into nice 13% profit (4 BTC -> 4.5 BTC). Perhaps 7.6 microbtc could be justified this time? Iā€™m choosing 7.6 because there are already 9 BTC worth of buy orders in bter at that level so if I put my buy order behind it the wall would be the strongest.

1 Like

2M+NSR have been bought eaten up on bter in the last few hours - who and for which purpose?

Why do we have 2 price tracking threads for NuShares? We should abandon this thread and use this one insteadā€¦

Or is it possible to merge the threads?

1 Like

We know who restarted it :wink:

@Hyena Any objections to us merging this thread into the official price speculation thread at Wall Observer - NuShares price movement tracking & discussion ?

Merge two topics into one

even though I donā€™t quite have an idea how topic merging works and what its results are, I have no objections.

1 Like

Performance wise, we have held a year long peg of pretty tight quality. People are still unclear about the long-term vision because itā€™s still being realized. This means outside evaluation is not our strongest point. Internally, we know what weā€™re doing, and our brand is gaining traction. We are experiencing a trial by fire from the crypto community; our low share price is not indicative of the services we have rendered recently.

I am of the opinion that we are not charging properly for our services. It is beneficial at this early stage to simply show proof of concept in our method of peg keeping. As time goes on, I believe we will implement more and more sources of capital that take a toll on our user base for the benefit of the share price. Once we have shown our flexibility and strength, our user base will gladly pay the tolls we set in place to advantage of our supreme service.

Anyway, enjoy the volatility while we have it. Place some orders at a wide spread to buff up those order books and make yourself a quick buck while you do it.

6 Likes

What are these big sell and buy walls doing on bter? thereā€™s no such thing on any other market atm

Been there for a while now. If I were to estimate, Iā€™d say theyā€™ve made ~7% spread on over 15 btc in the last 2 months.

Of course its impossible to know if they are selling to themselves or not.

1 Like

Why do they exist on bter?

To make money off the big spread? I donā€™t understand the question. Why do any of us exist?

As long as a system is making money, the why becomes somewhat irrelevant. However, Iā€™d like to think they want nsr to succeed and are adding liquidity to the order books. Remember that bter pays investment money if you hold btc on their exchange.

1 Like

Ah perhaps you have replied to my answer and sorry for not being elaborate -
Why do these walls specifically exist on bter and not on, say polo?

1 Like

lol. Almost make me decorate my monitor with coffee :smiley:

1 Like

Polo has low spread. Everybody and their mom uses polo.

The real question is why not cryptsy?

1 Like

If I buy NuShares what do I gain? Peercoin dividends and ability to vote on motions right? Is there anything else planned for NuShares? Iā€™m very curious but B&C giving dividends in BTC may steal the spotlight. At least for me so I would like to know what NuShares has more to offer please, if someone could spare some of his time to educate me. What lies ahead in the future of NuShares? Any ideas?

i think NuShares and B&C need each other: NuShares offers the stable unit Nubit, and B&C a decentralized exchange platform to trade

Nu has higher risk and higher reward, IMO. Nu is more longterm than B&C. That said, the best idea would probably to sell your nsr and buy BKS, then buy nsr with your BKS dividends. I bet a lot of people around here have that plan. I donā€™t, cause Iā€™m a rebel, but itā€™s a good plan.

2 Likes