Wall Observer - NuShares price movement tracking & discussion

Yah, like that, lol. Someone bought like 5 btc on bter. Lotsa volume recently.

The min was 0.0018$ I believe.

I feel bitcoin price will continue to go down. Bitcoiners are losing momentum.

1 Like

Then NSR holders can hope for NSR price being measured in USD sooner or later.
After all Nu is a business and no kind of lottery ticket.

2 Likes

@Hyena explanation for why it is the bottom (vs usd) makes sense - does any member think otherwise?

One way to calculate the bottom is to subtract revenue from the investment (the initial buy price).
Early investors (and holders) can currently sell for 75% of buy price with 0 loss.

All else is speculation based on Nu’s present and future situation.

Considering the expected effect of BCE on Nu the future of Nu might look well.
Don’t know, though - how could I?
…just sayin’…
Speculation game on!

1 Like

That is a very strong argument - thanks for sharing that one

1 Like

Erm, which one - the calculation for the bottom level or the remark about the speculation game? :wink:

The whole reply - the 75% numerical basis which gives us a theoretical floor + the speculation realism

There could be other factors involved too. Many NuShareholders purchased NSR for between $0.0018 and $0.0025, but didn’t pay in US dollars. They paid in Peercoin or Bitcoin that may have already experienced capital appreciation.

For example, let’s pretend User A purchased 3000 Peercoin in May 2013 for $0.20 each. By September 2014 his $600 PPC investment was worth $4500 once PPC reached $1.50 each. He then chose to purchase 2,500,000 NuShares (at $0.0018 each) with his funds.

His initial investment cost was only $600. As long as a NuShare is priced above $0.00024 (note that extra zero) he will come out ahead if he needs to sell. That’s why predicting the bottom based on buy-in prices isn’t likely to be very accurate. I think the market cap of NuShares is most strongly influenced by the number of expected future dividends shareholders will receive.

2 Likes

based on whatever is close to impossible :wink:
It all depends on the ratio between supply and demand :slight_smile:

$ 0.001586 (-9.86 %) now.

the world of cryptos is falling apart. When bitcoin was rallying nushares didn’t rally because all of sudden nushares were independent of bitcoin swings. But when bitcoin falls nushares falls with it, isn’t that funny?

1 Like

$ 0.001550 (-7.48 %)

NSR still at 0.000007x BTC.
With BTC/USD plummeting, the NSR price will plummet as well as long as it is perceived to be in relation to BTC…

2 Likes

At which selling volume pace?

There’s no big volume on bter (<5 BTC) and almost no volume on poloniex, etc.
bter seems to have carried most of the volume in the last 24 hours.

The price plummeting will be carried by some important volume or thin one?

There is almost no NSR trading volume at exchanges.
NSR bids and asks have no big volume either.
The border price isn’t very reliable.

If somebody were to buy or sell 10 BTC worth of NSR, the price would move far.

1 Like

Kinda like that, lol. (Big buy on bter, 25 btc daily volume)

Now 30

1 Like

There’s a slight pump on bter at the moment. I hope it’s not because of the misinformation on coinmarketcap…