[Passed] Performance Bonuses for Peg Restoration

Nubits was a big waste of time and money. Shame on me for not trusting my gut feeling from the very beginning.

Stay away.

1 Like

@serfer I appreciate your posts. Keep them coming. You seem to know what you are talking about and you speak like a shareholder. I love it. In fact, I would like to add you as one of the bonus recipients for your positive and insightful comments. I will ask shareholders to award you 1 million NSR, currently worth about $500.

@Tony has requested to be included as well. He is pretty new, but he does speak like a shareholder. I will ask shareholders to award @Tony 100,000 NSR, currently worth about $50.

Thanks guys for your contributions.

So glad that you’re back, @Phoenix. I was afraid another replacement of your alias would be on the way. It’s already hard to deal with the sock puppets and not lose track.
Give them the NSR, free NSR for all, who are in the line!

Crypto historians will talk about this when they are explaining why PoS is dead.

PoS doesn’t have to be dead as long as it has proper distribution. Nu evidently did not. That’s why the PoW distribution phase for Peercoin is so important.

This has been finalized for voting.

@henry’s allotment has been increased to 10 million NSR. He has quite a few useful initiatives under consideration and in development. His professionalism, loyalty to shareholders and initiative are valuable to shareholders.

Custodial Grant Address: SNf4uyshit1fj8dWKVxHsKTgTrNR61RskY
Custodial Grant Amount: 173100000 (just over 173 million)

Really? Very immature and childish behaviour softly said. Can’t vote for proposal which can’t even apply the basic principles of decency regardless of the content. Call me want you want but I don’t think this is in generally considered mature behaviour. Very disappointed in you as you continue behaving weirdly and unprofessional. Not sure what kind of sales psychology you are applying but you are severely overdoing it or applying it wrongly and therefore look bad. This way we can’t build the confidence we need for future buyers.

Unless you change your behaviour, I think it is time to write of my significant number of shares to the status of junk and gamble shares and stop investing which I have done until recently. I helped to restore the peg by buying NBT and millions of NSR for thousands of dollars as I believe in a stable cryptocurrency. My mistake. However I won’t sell them as with the continuous dilution they are worth next to nothing anyway. So I stay a major bagholder, I intend to keep them as a trophy for what was once a promising network.

3 Likes

@Cybnate, I’m glad you’re finally seeing what a fake this guy is. Just look at his other post above. He’s handing out shares to his brand new forum buddies for doing absolutely nothing but agreeing with him. What person serious about the potential of a network like this would do such a thing? It is beyond unprofessional. The accounts are most likely his own and he is either a scammer playing a long con or trying to take complete ownership of the network for himself. Large shareholders like us no longer have any power in this network. We are now ruled by a complete child and have no say over anything. Please check out my thread here…

I hoped for a while he would build and try to recover the losses.[quote=“Sentinelrv, post:50, topic:4661”]
Large shareholders like us no longer have any power in this network.
[/quote]
I don’t mind as long as there is someone professional at the helm.

That is what really worries me.[quote=“Sentinelrv, post:50, topic:4661”]
Please check out my thread here.
[/quote]
Not convinced whether a better job can be done with PeerAssets. I’m lurking in the Peercoin threads, but not ready to participate. It is promising, but I’m counting my losses. I think I need the prove that it can be build before I believe. The model for funding developers is still weak and still relying on good willing volunteers who also ignore the platform we had to raise funds. I believe that is also not very sustainable. I have a reasonable share in PPC anyway which I increased a few months a go and I won’t sell. Will be on the buy side if developments in Peercoin continue as they go.

2 Likes

I am surprised that the content of a randomly generated hash offends you. It is a value in a math equation, a number represented with alphanumeric characters. Perhaps you are feeling a bit sensitive and are looking for meaning where there is none, like seeing constellations in the stars.

For the record, I used that address because when I clicked the New Address button in the client to create an address for this custodial grant, that is what came out. It is a fine address hash.

1 Like

I thought about that, but the coincidence of 7 characters occurring like this in itself and in combination with this controversial grant is too big to be by chance. Even if so, than perhaps you are either dyslexic and I’m feeling sorry for you or you are plain inconsiderate by using such an address. I’m sure those receiving parties of that grant would agree with me, it would be nothing less than an insult to me.

It is not, I’ve generated hundreds of addresses across my clients, but at best only 4 or 5 letter kind of words come out rarely by coincidence. 7 meaningful letters is just like winning a lottery. And in this case I certainly wouldn’t use them anyway.

Well perhaps phoenix is a genius who is able to save the network.
We ll see.
However he is also a genius in pissing off shareholders.
At the end of the day, it is possible he will find himself surrounded only by 2 or 3 active partipants.
Would it be enough to make something big?
He is certainly decreasing the chance of it by doing so.

2 Likes

Patterns. Yep, shareholders are good at seeing patterns in things. Just because you see a NuBit in your morning toast doesn’t mean the architect is sending you a sign.

@jooize pointed out a small error in my custodial grant proposal. Because voting has already begun, I don’t want to change the proposal. I will just note the error with a correction here:

The proposal states that @jooize was “a BTC and NSR FLOT signer”, when in fact @jooize was a BTC and US-NBT FLOT signer. My apologies for the mistake. It doesn’t change the bonus he should receive.

Some of us have been trying to shake this place out of the coma for a loooong time. @MaVo

Don’t stop. The shiity dream is almost over. Wake up and join peerassets. Your talent won’t be abused.

2 Likes

Hey, hot bird!
Do the millions of NSR you plan to hand out as presents push the NSR rate further down?
Who could have imagined that?

1 Like

Hey @Phoenix, do you think Tony’s 4-5 posts in support of you are worth more in NuShares than the months of research and effort I put into writing this history for Nu?

https://docs.nubits.com/history/

Where’s my NuShare reward at, or for that matter the reward for everyone else who put in loads of time over the last 2 years and got nothing for it in the end?

8 Likes

boom

Congratulations, this has passed.

1 Like

Everyone who was assigned a bonus allocation, please post your receiving NSR address here so I can send your NuShares. As detailed here, I am loaning my own bonus allocation to liquidity operations until the 200 million NSR grant is passed.