[Passed] Performance Bonuses for Peg Restoration

So you’re either part of this shadow rulership or so naive that you can’t recognize and admit there has definitely been some shady shit going on since June, if not before.

So which one?

3 Likes

The thread you created is totally out of line.

Take for example: If you were over at the Peercoin forum and someone posted a thread topic about another coin and how it is the best coin and that everyone should leave that forum and come over to this “new coin” that your going to because its so great and the people are nice and everyone over there is so cool - Wouldn’t you feel like that thread topic is a little out of line?

The difference is clear. THIS COIN WAS SPECIFICALLY FOUNDED OFF THE PEERCOIN COMMUNITY. Nu is an implement of ‘Peershares’.

This isn’t rocket science.

3 Likes

Yes, but this is a completely different situation. There is reason to believe that a lot of fraud has taken place here, that the very system itself is being used to scam people over. Nothing like that has occurred at Peercoin and since I’ve done my share of promoting this system to innocent people, I would feel even guiltier if I didn’t try my best to warn people to stay away.

This also.

1 Like

You must be naive not to see the exponential increase in NSR volume. There are more people trading NSR than ever before. You will see a lot more people like me showing up here in the forums in the future. We don’t care about the past. We see a coin that has basically flat-lined at the bottom yet has strong fundamentals with tremendous upside potential. When you call blood in the streets, I’ll be there filling up my bags.

Surprisingly, you fail to notice my criticisms of Phoenix/JordanLee - rather your make up conspiracy theories suggesting that we are the same people…

So you’ve made a choice to support Peercoin. Now that your in Peercoin, you want all of your friends and buddies to come with you. Sounds like a Ponzi to me - last one in loses!

I’ve already explained PeerAssets and the value proposition it offers. PA is a service being offered by people who secure the network by minting, not a Ponzi scheme. Our stake becomes more valuable when the use of the assets burns fees in PPC and adds deflationary pressure to the money supply. It is a hosting service for DAOs and other assets.

1 Like

your missing my point

If you can’t understand why I might suspect you are JL, or why this ‘increase in nsr volume’ is almost assurdely nothing to trust, then your understanding of this coin’s past and current situation is so lacking that your opinion is next to worthless.

1 Like

If something is sustainable and adds value to people’s lives then it’s not a Ponzi. Nu is not sustainable. Peercoin is. All that is needed is for minters to provide security for all the services on top of the network. Nu on the other hand needs revenue that it doesn’t have in order to keep going long-term.

1 Like

I remember when people told me to buy Peercoin at $5. Glad I didn’t listen to them, its worth about 25 cents now.

1 Like

That is because…

1. Nu came along and took many of our community members with them, which I’m sure most of them regret now, including myself.
  2. There has been a long standing culture of helplessness in the Peercoin community when it came to development. It was believed by a lot of people that Sunny King would unveil huge features for Peercoin to make it more interesting, but that never happened.

Thankfully, the community has recently been taking matters into their own hands. I have never seen the community more active in development than I do right now. It will end up yielding a lot of great things in the near future.

Think of that 25 cents as a huge buying opportunity. Things will only get better from here I imagine with the stuff we’re working on.

2 Likes

My worthless opinions sure seem to be getting you pretty fired up. Seems like they’re worth more than your giving credit.

I’ll take numbers and hard data over troll opinions and conspiracy theories any day.

1 Like

You sound like Charles Ponzi himself

Just wait until you run out of coal to keep that liquidity engine running. I hear those NuShares burn pretty good.

1 Like

Hilarious!
But with a sad aftertaste…

You’re making it hard to leave - yet.
It’s just too much fun to read and post in this nonsensical forum.
…from what I learned during my due diligence it once was different :wink:

I’m glad that you can be made happy so easily.
Don’t mind all the things that are broken - or should I say: have been destroyed?
Naaa, I’m not talking about “rebels”. I’m talking about JordanLeePhoenix who created Nu as (or at least turned it early into) a ponzi scheme.

Can you do me a favour? Just stay in the hole. Because this hole is endless. It will pulsate and get smaller and bigger. In the end there will be an explosion and Nu will be a hole and a hole alone.
The only way to get saved from that is by turning away from it.
If you tried to fix it and failed, warning others about it is just the fair thing to do.

I come to the same conclusion.

If I had to choose whether I consider you or @Sentinelrv delusional I wouldn’t have to think for the blink of an eye.
It’s enlightening to see that you name both JordanLee and Phoenix in the same sentence as different people.

Not being paranoid doesn’t protect you from being followed :wink:

There’s more volume. Aye!
That doesn’t mean there are more people trading.
You don’t know how pump&dump works, do you?
$100,000 trading volume when buying in one’s own orders costs 0.4% at Poloniex creating total costs of $400.
Slush money for Jordan after having pushed the share buybacks.

Surprisingly, you fail to notice that all can be fooled easily. Critisising Jordan could raise the confidence in you, but at least for me it doesn’t do the trick.
And regarding conspiracy: as long as oh so many questions regarding strange things, missing information, lack of accounting, neglecting revenue, a sustainable business scheme, missing angry nulagoon customers etc. just get ignored, one can draw his own conclusion.

Welcome to Nu.

1 Like

I’m not fired up. Just the opposite, I actually enjoy telling people they suck. Especially if I can prove it.

1 Like

Do you want to share those with us?
There are so many numbers missing. Maybe you have some useful ones?

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Please don’t go anywhere. I will miss you dearly.

Are you talking about Jordan or me? We are the same people, remember?

1 Like