[Passed] Performance Bonuses for Peg Restoration

Everyone who was assigned a bonus allocation, please post your receiving NSR address here so I can send your NuShares. As detailed here, I am loaning my own bonus allocation to liquidity operations until the 200 million NSR grant is passed.

NSR address :SbyGNsKVfb9NLZchRrGJnEuUTRLPEKEGxD

NSR address:

SaDBfBgv3kQ5iM4BL3f6PZFCKffk2Lb4v9

SeHjcy4TbZ4bcPhwJMQ4wRYoAugn2aXKXS

ScfsYWJKZjM3uceQ6d82SEL7dmRKLwZadm

SdFWwxs3YKUPGmoJ8a67y4iCp7uvf7eiEM

SVshZnguu6Lwsrp6Z8SHsJmQoV7aD6gaxv

Those nushares if the motion to grant them has passed are not unwanted.

Here is my NSR address: Sg3FbvZGrpF3zbiqUnsWKFMq7Bo7WBaBnX

Everyone except myself and @serfer have been paid their bonus. Thanks to everyone for their important contributions. @serfer has not been paid yet because he has not communicated a receiving NSR address to me yet.

My own bonus of 110 million NSR was lent to liquidity operations until the latest grant of 200 million for liquidity operations came through. That was just received, so the loan has been paid back to the bonus pool as required here.

With NSR sales completed in the last hour and this loan pay back, less than 70 million NSR remain under liquidity operations control. This suggests I will probably need to loan my 110 million NSR bonus to liquidity operations until yet another custodial grant is completed. I will say more about this in a separate thread for the new grant soon.

SQ75PxGCM5YiVxWZM9Pn9XtTn9dqsFC84H

1 Like

He took the initiative to steal 1,000 of my BKS off Nulagoon. :wink:

Yes, I had around that much for sale on there and tried to withdraw it back to my BKS address. The transaction did not go through and shortly after all the funds on Nulagoon were removed and Henry vanished.

If the funds haven’t moved from the exchange address, it may be possible to recover them if you collect enough information and convince B&C Exchange. Unrelated, but it’s strange that all BTC were kept available at NuLagoon Tube, which we withdrew.

Can’t just @Phoenix issue a blackballing of addresses and initiate an emergency upgrade?
At least BKS aren’t traded on exchanges, so that part doesn’t get messed up.
Or is that only possible, if he loses funds?

That’s interesting.
I could offer an explanation, but that’d only be speculation and you’d break down my conclusions without a doubt.

Was thinking about that, too. Refrained from offering an explanation for the same reason @ConfusedObserver mentioned. And - to be honest - I was too lazy.