[Passed] LiquidBits term 8 grant - Automatic Liquidity Pool (ALP)

The funds on the current grant (funded mostly by myself after I made a mistake with the previous grant address) will run out in 15 days or so unless this grant passes. Please ensure you are voting for this assuming you like to support the continuation of LiquidBits.

BLiquidBuES84tcMsSC2Z6Cebus6Kf7B5x , 631

@crypto_coiner, could you please let me know why you decided not to include this grant into your datafeed?

The fact that CCEDK is where this liquidity occurs, i d say?

voted although I expect the next grant to further decrease.

I can’t even find NBT on CCEDK - am I totally blind?

it has been renamed US-NBT.

The grant has passed. Thanks for your confidence in me. The funds have been received in good order.
The NBT pairs on CCEDK are back online. The LiquidBits server has been restarted with the new terms according to the OP link. Payouts will be from the new address starting with BLiquidB.

2 Likes

Is anyone else having issues. My bot is not placing any good orders…didn’t have a problem until the restart.

My bots on fiat pairs are functioning normally including the usual glitches. Please be aware that the spread has been reduced, so you might need to adjust your settings. Having said, the order should still be placed, they are just not rewarded.

Got it…working now. Maybe it just needed to sleep overnight. :grin:

Just noticed that the rewards have been cleared, but that no payout took place. The logs learn that credit files are generated, so I can do manual payouts later. Probably an issue with the wallet. Will attend to this in next 24h as it requires some wallet transfers and clearing leaving just the payout address as the primary wallet address.

Thank you for being such an attentive pool operator!

I’m got this:

ERROR: unable to place bid usd order of 1.0000 usnbt at 0.99800000 on ccedk: exception caught: 'bool' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

It seems to have resolved itself, but it’s placing very small orders.

Edit: It occasionally decreases the bid limit to 1nbt, gives that error and then slowly increases the bid limit again.

Can confirm that. It is known behaviour of the Pybot unfortunately. It does that especially when the provided targets on the pool are exceeded. You may try to use Nagalim’s latest client.py. It is in the latest release in my repo. I’ve seen the older version and the newer one behaving badly though depending on the scenarios it is facing.
The best workaround still seems to be resetting it every 10 or 15 minutes. Also playing with the ‘ordermatch’ parameter sometimes helps.

Hope to have ALPv2 running in the next term, still setting it up and testing. NuBot has also a number of issues which are becoming apparent e.g. with pricefeeds. We are still working with beta software after all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No problem. I think I solved the problem, though my solution doesn’t involve a full understanding of the code. I simply changed a line of code that didn’t make any sense, into a line of code that did make sense. :slight_smile:

Now it appears to be running more rationally. Please see the pull request that I made: https://github.com/Cybnate/nu-pool/pull/13

2 Likes

Terrific.

Great, will run with it and see if there no adverse effects.[quote=“Cybnate, post:21, topic:3738”]
Will attend to this in next 24h as it requires some wallet transfers and clearing leaving just the payout address as the primary wallet address.
[/quote]
The fix applied didn’t work. Will try a more rigourous approach later today. This involves restarting the server which will loose today’s payout. Will backpay the last few days though as soon as an automatic payout has taken place.

Just restarted the server after I have created a new wallet and imported the custodial grant address. This should fix the payout issue. Will wait until the next payout in 24h to confirm this before transferring the backpay.

I’m going to ask for some help here:

I’m facing the following issue:
2016/05/11-10:00:44 INFO: attempting to make payout
2016/05/11-10:00:44 ERROR: NuRPC: unable to send payout: Account has insufficient funds
2016/05/11-10:00:44 INFO: successfully stored payout to logs/1462953644.credit:

There are funds in the wallet:

cybnate@nbt:~/.nu$ sudo /etc/nu/nud203 -unit=B listaccounts
{
"" : 0.0,
“LiquidBits term 8” : 631.0
}

This is a newly created wallet with the new custodial address imported. The last time I faced this that resolved the issue, but maybe I’m missing something this time. The issue is with the first entry “”:0.0 which the ALP software looks at and responds with no adequate funds.

Question is how to move an imported private key to the first position or how to delete the first entry in the wallet? Other solutions are also more than welcome!

I know no way of purging a key from the wallet, but you could try changing the name of the liquidbits address to “” and move this key (and the balance) to the default account.

nud setaccount BLiquidBuES84tcMsSC2Z6Cebus6Kf7B5x ""
1 Like