75k/month is a lot, but of course we’d love to help you, so stick with me here. You clearly state the biggest concern: we want to have that money ready for you when you cash out. To achieve this, what we need to do is pump up our NSR marketcap and burn some NSR by buying them on the open market. That way, when it comes time for you to sell we should either have expanded operation to the point where that’s not an issue or we can just do the reverse of the process on the way back down. The absolute best way to do all this would be to spread it out over a long time. There’s an interesting motion up for vote right now:
[Passed] Motion to begin NSR buyback immediately
This motion gives @tomjoad the ability to start buying NSR back on the open market as the NBT price grows. Ideally, we would want to link you in somehow with an operation like this. There are other threads discussing the holding of Nu Reserve funds via multisig (what we call ‘tier 4’):
Three roles that need to be filled by shareholders
There are other projects that make the flow between NBT and NSR easier, like my seeded auction project in which Nu holds auctions that act as burn gateways between NBT and NSR and gives more liquidity all around.
Your absolute best exit strategy for Nu will be to sell your NBT over time like you are doing while you buy it. You can also make a deal with us to burn the NBT for whatever reward you think we can satisfy when the time comes, as you are doing now when trying to buy. Remember that you can always propose a grant yourself. For example, if you posted a motion hash that said “I will burn x NSR if Nu promises to grant me y NBT” you might be able to get it passed depending on the ratio of x:y.
I’m not really an official person, I’m somewhat imaginary. @JordanLee would probably be the most official face we have around these parts and should most likely weigh in on any deal of this magnitude, especially if we decide to take it to tier 4.