Nu Voting Hot List – Mar, 09 2018

It already is. For me it is at least. Where are you seeing it differently?

In my case, only the latest updated thread is at the top.

Did you unpin it accidentally? Even if we globally pin something users can individually unpin it for themselves. Try visiting the page when you’re not logged in and you should see it at the top.

my bad. you fixed my issue. Tks!

Is there any way to make just this thread auto-open to the OP instead of last-read?

Please list NuLagoon’s month fee request. Thank you.

Upating Nupool’s grant address
please make sure you have updated your vote.

NuPool Term 7
**BLn12cB6vag2B4Q1nJeKf3gyt4Zivz84zv **4100 NBT

Added:

Motion to create a new Tier 6 (Restricted Network Access) liquidity and redefine original Tier 6 (NSR sales) liquidity as Tier 7
abab44f623bb3c5b29ce0d2dc873798cf2bfb8ae

2 Likes

Added:

Motion to permit dual side NuBot operation on Poloniex until liqudidy provision could be improved:

1 Like

Edited my grand from 0 NBT to 1 NBT since ‘0’ causes trouble!
BJs4YbtaqCmxeHLiR6zzjnZEotYVFAPfMo , 1 NBT

added [Passed] modPuddle Term 3 back pay for 2015-12-12 to 2016-01-11

NuRiver fee address changed. Please reconfigure your votes.

Would it make sense to delete all the replies in this thread, and add a link to a secondary discussion thread in the OP? That way clicking the link always takes you to the OP.

I think for maintenance it is good as it is. For those only looking up you have a point. Is it possible to publish the OP on the Nubits website and update it when changes are made? Just some random thoughts.

Actually yes. We can pull the data using the forum API. I’m not sure how to get it to display properly, but its probably doable.

Changed the Nu Lagoon’s voting address and adding my grant for Hitbtc nubot :wink:

1 Like

Added Dual-Side PyBot Gateway on Poloniex and Bittrex, which wasn’t up there for some reason. Also stable liquidity.

1 Like

Update NuLagoon’s grant address since the old one was invalid.
Please vote with the new one
BExP2RYt43WsPCHGFH8PuwntbC26J19xUz

1 Like

Hash 7391fb3d1b2a7ba3f1adac2db71cc71e29664801 has been withdrawn.

Update:
liquidbits addendum and nubot in Poloniex.