Lot: 20,991,506 NSR (NuShares)
Estimated reserve price: 0.0006 US‑NBT/NSR or 76 satoshi/NSR (0.00000076 BTC)
Minimum bid: 500,000 NSR
Closes: End of Friday 2016–07–22 UTC
- I promise to keep identities confidential, but blockchain transactions cannot be hidden.
- All bids will be publicly listed after auction closes, before payment has been collected.
- Bids are prioritised by price, then bid time down to the minute, and last quantity.
- Time of bids with be set according to when the client says it was received (forum, email server, Bitmessage).
- Winning bidders will be sent a unique US‑NBT or BTC address and need to pay within 48 hours after time specified in message (the time I send it).
- Proceeds in US‑NBT will be burned within three days of receiving them, and burn transactions posted publicly.
- Proceeds in BTC will be handled according to then current regulations.
You may contact me with offers for amounts higher than the auction lot.
Nu Blind Auction NSR #5
- Private message.
Not updated for this week’s auction price.
I’d like to bid 150 US-NBT for 100,000 NSR.
I’d like to bid 1000 US NuBits at 0.002 price (US-NBT/NSR) (equaling 500,000 NuShares).
1000 NSR available.
A bids 500 US‑NBT at price P on Monday.
B bids 1000 US‑NBT at price P on Tuesday.
A wins and B wins the remainder, i.e. half of their bid.
Standard: 48.1 M NSR
Exchange sales: 9108493.151 NSR
Direct sales: 18 M NSR
48.1 * 10^6 - 9108493.151 - 18 * 10^6 = 20991506.849
Estimated reserve price is set at the beginning of auction.
Final reserve price is set at the end of auction. A bit of discretion will be employed to counteract potential market manipulation.
Reserve price is set to 15% below market price.
NuShare market price: $0.000613
NuBit market price: $0.85
0.000613 * 0.85 = 0.00052105 0.00052105 * (100/85) = 0.000613
0.00052105 USD is 0.00000076 BTC (76 satoshi).