Lot: 3,175,000 NSR (NuShares)
Reserve price: 0.001 US‑NBT/NSR
Minimum bid: 500,000 NSR or 500 US‑NBT
Closes: End of Friday 2016–06–17 UTC
- I promise to keep identities confidential, but blockchain transactions cannot be hidden.
- All bids will be publicly listed after auction closes, before payment has been collected.
- Bids are prioritised by price, then bid time, and last quantity. (Clarified)
- Time of bids with be set according to when the client says it was received (forum, email server, Bitmessage).
- Winning bidders will be sent a unique US‑NBT address and need to pay within 48 hours after time specified in message (the time I send it).
- Proceeds will be burned within three days of receiving them, and burn transactions posted publicly.
Nu Blind Auction NSR #1
- Private message.
I’d like to bid 500 US‑NBT for 500,000 NSR.
I’d like to bid 800 US NuBits at 0.002 price (US‑NBT/NSR) (equaling 400,000 NuShares).
1000 NSR available.
A bids 500 US‑NBT at price P on Monday.
B bids 1000 US‑NBT at price P on Tuesday.
A wins and B wins the remainder, i.e. half of their bid.
I began the auction saying minimum bid is “500,000 NSR or 500 US‑NBT”, and later changed to “500,000 NSR (500 US‑NBT)”. Motion says “500,000 NSR”, but I have and will accept bids at 500 US‑NBT this auction.
In draft I set end of Thursday because I intended four days of bidding, but then went by motion which says until end of Friday. End of Friday 2016–06–17 UTC applies.