Current volume

Over $104k … I think this is the highest volume since February

1 Like

We had 113k back in aug

the thing is : will bter or other exchange accept cn-nbt to trade?

This has been discussed before. On-shore cny, which the Chinese have, cannot be used to deposit into off-shore cnh account directly.

Sorry for asking. What does it mean exactly?

Are you asking me about the meaning of cny cnh ?

Also see recent discussion

1 Like

Chinese have a $50k yearly limit for moving money out of the country, so what are the options for moving more money away?
The $50k limit do not apply to domain names or cryptocurrencies for naming a few. That is why we have a domain name market which is rocketing, specially in appealing Chinese domains (all-number .com domains, 2, 3, and 4 letter.com), and crytocurrency volume is so high in Chinese markets

If we accept the premise that Chinese are currently buying cryptocurrency in order to “evade” from China and Yuan related issues, and that this is why the price is surging, why would they want a “digital yuan”?

The point is to escape to the Chinese system, and they do not seem to care going for USD.
We already have a “digital dollar”. The currency they like with the freedom they need.

The only thing that we should consider expanding is the liquidity on CNY pairs, which, as you can see have a really significant volume.

EDIT: Topic with most views in Chinese category is focused on liquidity tiers

3 Likes

$ 72,299 7th

1 Like

148k usd 10th

1 Like

This means that we’ve finally surpassed the previous level in February where our volumes dropped off! :smiley:

3 Likes

10th place with 222k USD last 24 hours.

Source: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/

2 Likes

228k usd

1 Like

$241,698!

Is this a promotion opportunity @tomjoad?

3 Likes

I definitely hope shareholders will promote the success of NBT during this wild Bitcoin ride. I’ll be tweeting about it from time to time.

Of interest:

These are the top 10 cryptocurrencies by trading volume today. We have the lowest market cap at just under $3,000,000 (if we consider NSR the most accurate unit to value our network). Only two others are even below $10,000,000. As long as share buybacks continue I would expect the price of NuShares to approach these other projects in the near future.

We are also leading the world today in trading volume of stable-value cryptocurrencies. Tether has managed a respectable $89,000, while BitUSD appears to have disappeared from coinmarketcap.com.

5 Likes

242.9 k.

1 Like

I wonder if the NuShares market cap has any effect on trading volume. For example, I would think people would feel more confident trading with NuBits if they knew NuShares was doing good. Our previous million dollar high volumes before the hacks were achieved when NuShares was a lot higher in value. And our market cap has risen recently as well due to the buybacks. I wonder how large of a role it plays in higher volumes.