Current volume

$ 9,388

$ 46,254

EDIT: bitcoin went 1% up and you shift from 1k to 46k. Interesting.

$ 5,696

I was just thinking about the rising volume when B&C gets released and realized something. On centralized exchanges, trading is done quickly by using tokens rather than real cryptoassets. B&C will trade real cryptoassets through the various blockchains. This means that as trading volume increases for NuBits, our transaction fee will actually be more effective at eating away at the supply as people trade, correct? Or am I missing something about how this works?

Not sure about that. Buy/Sell and withdrawals orders are different.
So in my view, as long as you have not withdrawn, the assets are still in custody of the multi-sig custodians. So it is merely accounting managed by smart contracts till you actually withdraw, which is when the assets are actually moved (real trade)

Drat! I knew something was off.

$ 41,197 8th.

By the way, perfect peg at 1usd and
1 Poloniex NBT/BTC $ 29,410 $ 0.998472 77.35 % Recently
2 HitBTC NBT/BTC $ 3,366 $ 0.993579 8.85 % Recently
3 Bittrex NBT/BTC $ 2,042

HitBTC already 2nd.

1 Like

$41,389

Poloniex: $21,000
Bittrex: $15,472

2 Likes

$ 55,996

$ 18,380

$ 50,213 8th

1 Like

Nice :smile:

It is nice, it just sucks it’s so heavily concentrated on one exchange.

it is just that polo is the best exchange out there!
others should learn from it :wink:

1 Like

Fixed cost pool could change that as less used pools tend to pay more for liquidity.

It will help us spread out liquidity, but I can’t help but think the trade volume has more to do with the exchange than how much liquidity we offer.

1 Like

There is a natural positive feed back effect that makes big exchanges bigger. It’s not good for spreading risks for Nu. So we should throw in some counter measure such as fixed cost.

1 Like

$66,233

More than 100k.

Btw huge volume in Bter nbt/cny and nbt/btc.
Combined it s higher than poloniex nbt/btc.
Enabling the chinese trader to have a one to one conversion between nubits and yuan would certainly encourage him or her use more nubits.
I think releasing ch-nbt should be a high priority on our list. The fact that the crypto rally is led by the Chinese market makes the priority even more urgent.
What do you think?

2 Likes

I’m about to overhaul the nbt/cny pool in my next grant proposal. I definately think ch-nbt is something interesting given recent events. I’m honestly not even sure how it fits in with everything and we should give thought to whether we want to support an interaction between ch-nbt and us-nbt or not.