Coinomi Wallet

FYI Coinomi no longer supports USNBT. First noticed last night and then confirmed with them on their Twitter today

I was able to recover my funds with my private keys and now using the NuBits OS X wallet, but I can’t get a connection established to sync with the blockchain. Can anyone assist?

You’ll need to use the addnode config parameter to let the Daemon know where to connect to.

More info in this post: Wallet - Not Working
You might need to add dns=1 in the config file too to allow the seed domain to work.

There’s also a torrent of the Blockchain available on the wallets page to help bootstrap your sync: Wallets

Thanks! I previously downloaded the torrents and had the config file set up using both posts you linked but had connection timeout errors. I added dns=1 to the config file but now seeing refused connection errors.

Update: Checked again tonight and we now have a connection and about 58% synced. Will update if I have any more issues, thanks @woolly_sammoth

where do i need to create the nu.conf file, in the folder “deamon” ? @woolly_sammoth
I am on Windows 10.

Hopefully this will help https://docs.nubits.com/creating-conf-file/

1 Like

Thanks!
And how/where can I enter my private key?
@woolly_sammoth

You need to open the debug view (it’s an option in one of the top menu items) then type in importprivkey <privkey> (replacing with your actual private key.

1 Like

do I need to put the private key like you did here in those brackets? <************>

and do I need to wait first to complete synchronizing?

you don’t need the < or> Just the characters of the private key.
If I remember correctly, the key will iport correctly but no balance will show until the wallet is synchronised

1 Like

I downloaded that files blk0001.dat and blkindex.dat from that page before started synching, but the database was from 2018. Is there a torrent with more actual data? i couldnt find it. @woolly_sammoth

Beware of Coinomi. We at Peercoin have heard of blackmailing attempts by those in charge of the wallet. As such, we’ve inserted this into our 2021 roadmap

So basically, we’re creating our own mobile apps. Maybe there is potential for a team up here between the projects? If interested, please reach out to me.

2 Likes