@ronny, we need an answer from you, as your last update was all the way back in November. This is simply unacceptable. Please respond or else we’ll be forced to take action.
I do apologize for the lack of response. I have been very busy and its been hard to find time for even the smallest things.
I do have some news for you, and although support have never really picked up again since last february, I have some nice amount to to cover asap, and suggestions as to how to move on.
I asume you have received all funds from Excoin as well as Bter since you are pushing this hard!
I will do all my best to help the shareholders get some refunds back, in future it will however be very much based on some mutual co operation and help in this.
As you may well know already and as a direct result of the need for the world to know last year, it has never again been possible to get the volume and traffic back on CCEDK, and it is therefore a direct result to this inciden that CCEDK will end its trading engine an exchange as such. We could have decided to close back in March last year and say thats that, but we decided to stay and to try to fight it out. I have some 20-30 BTC worth of Nubits I wish to settle in coming days, and it is not becaue of increased traffic on CCEDK from the NuBIts user base but simply because I do care and wish to help as much as possible.
Lets continue this tomorow night when I have more time.
All the best
I’m afraid that according to my information exco.in went bankrupt and bter offered a shady way to compensate the losses that might take some time to fully refund losses.
That’s highly appreciated.
I assume you don’t want to be associated with exchanges that go bankrupt or make shady offers and for that reason you continue once you have more time, right?
That’s highly appreciated as well!
What exactly do you have in mind? Cooperation to a mutual benefit sounds promising.
was a bit busy yesterday, but i a few hours I can bring it all up here
sorry it will have to be in the morning. Will however initiate in the morning to get some 20BTC worth of nubits ready during the day, so please provide an adress where this amount can be sent to be burned. We start with that amount, and coul do another 10 BTC in coming days if we can agree on how to move forward where we continue to work together to finally get all settled.
all the best
Burning the NBT is one way.
There’s an RPC command for that:
burn <amount> <unit> [comment]
Just publish the tx ID once you burned them. I don’t know whether
comment only gets put into the wallet or associated with the burn tx on the blockchain. You might want to make use of that.
The alternative I see is sending the funds to the FLOT NBT address:
As the funds are related to former liquidity provision, the FLOT NBT address seems to be a viable place to have them sent.
I’m interested to hear your proposal for a cooperation!
I agree that burning USNBT using the burn RPC or sending USNBT to FLOT address BqyRzFtWXDmjxrYpyJD42MLE5xc8FrB4js are both fine ways for CCEDK to repay shareholders.
Thank you Ronny.
Is there any information on this available? Precise numbers or agreements? Who was involved in the (partial) settlement?
bter had financial issues, closed the gates for some time, found an investor to continue and forced customers into a “loan” that is paid back over time.
A “special” type of BTC was introduced afair - one that can’t be withdrawn and that represents the debts bter has in each bter account.
This debt gets paid back by revenue from fees over time.
So ho much do they owe Nu?
The btc are held as btc-b on @jmiller and @ktm’s accounts. I personally have some btc-b as well, as do many people who are owed money by bter. What’s worse is bter has started instituting % withdrawal fees, which if they pay back the btc-b would immediately take a cut back from what they owe. I think their plan is to hope that if they wait long enough, when they give it back no one will remember their logins or care. You know, aside from just going straight belly up, but they coulda done that a year ago.
Just a quick feedback. I am very tied up at the moment an have had no chance to go into details as well as the settling of some 20 btc worth of nbts, I ask yo for your patience little longer, and my goal is now coming monday May 30th. Sory but I am trying to combime business and family, and the family is needing me for a couple of days now.
Will be looking into the proposals I am thinking an perhaps even post over the weekend while off a little.
Once, apologies, but we will get this moved on.
All the ebst
Hi @ronny, in Denmark it should already be quite late.
Any news you want to share?
Thanks very much for the reminder, sorry once again fully tied up, I will try to get this all put together first thing i the morning tomorrow. Right now too tired to write it all correctly.
Thank you for keeping in touch.
@ronny it is now late afternoon.
I understand you are now working on the payment. Please inform us.
Ok so I am finally here. I have converted the first part of 20 BTC, sofar some NBT 6369 of some 12 BTC, an another 8 BTC tomorrow, and by the end of afternoon I will have these funds sent from Poloniex to my wallet and then processed according to information given earlier here. It will be approx 8 pm Danish time i will then close an appox 10600 NBT worth.
Since CCEDK will stop all exchange trading activities basically fom tomorrow and concentrate in full on the exchange activities on OpenLedger, the suggestion of continued co operation lies very much in the interest from your side in co operating with this platform and with CCEDK in regards to the services offered in future by CCEDK to OpenLedger and its ICO activities.
The suggested future co operation and ways of reducing the remaining outstanding amount and hopefully afterwards continue only one way and thats up are as follows:
- return an amount of 20 BTC equivalent to some 10.600 NBT tomorow night wednesday June 1st.
- Work towards adding liquidity as much as possible in whichever trading pairs of interest on OpenLedger. This co operation will be done with Ivan to ensure the necessary Api conection is created and as soon as possible.
- Agreeing to the above and once fully initiated with a mentioning on discuss nubits of Openledger as new exchange added,although already available for more than 3 months, I will add another 10 BTC worth of NBT to be settled right away.
- Once liquididty has been established we can start promoting the activities of Nubits on OpenLedger, of which one major contribution will be the monthly ICO’s presented on OpenLedger where a stable currency is needed to insure best possible outcome throughout and perhaps even after the ICO of the currency in question.
- We will agree on a percentage CCEDK as the escrow service will be offered to make use of NBT as the currency to be used to hedge the funds, and this percentage will then in full be used to return any outstanding.
- 25% of the fees connected with any transactions of NBT, NSR and BKS will also be used to help settle the remaining outstanding. 25% because 50% is the fee for the contractor handling all crypto currencies called www.blocktrades.us and the remaining 25% is for the OBITS holders an their monthly buybacks as part of the gerneral profit distribution of all OPEN assets, which are in fact all backed by outside currencies like ETH, BTC, NBT, PPC etc. I need to give them something for them to be ok with a temporary reduction. My general point here is better a percentage of something than of nothing and at present the transactions of NBT on OpenLedger is practically nothing although many is asking for the hedge option from Nubits.
7, We will soon be adding Tether to OpenLedger as well, and we might have to discuss in future what is the currency used for hedging on OpenLedger, for now it is however my intention to offer you this possibility to help quickly solve the outstanding and in the same time promote NuBits as always a dollar and the stable currency used in the escrow services to secure the value of funds achieved.
- OpenLedger is providing a very efficient and speedy deposit and withdrawal of both NBT, NSR and BKS all in automode, so unlike CCEDK BKS is for instance always easily acccesible on OpenLedger, and I suggest you make use of this service at least untill you have the BCExchange up and running, and no they are not decentralized backed the same way as they would be on the BCExchange, they are instead offered in the similar way any centralized exchnage would offer them excpet for one important point. They are all mentioned as open assets like OPEN.NBT, OPEN.NSR and OPEN.BKS and on OL these assets are backed by the real crypto deposited and located in hot an cold wallets. You may see all transactions, who are doing these transactions, how much is in fact available in both hot and cold wallets, basically all is fully transparent and I believe you will learn to appreciate this fact.
I cannot pormise you anything right now, I do have the capacity however in near future to offer you being traded on yet another platform with almost unlimited BTC liquidity, and I am saying this only to show you that I do believe in NBT and that I would like to help NBT to have mainstream acceptance.
PS.: sorry but i do have some sales genes in me also, so I cannot help sharing with you our latest video presening the ICO of the token ICOO mentioned above.
And yes it is possible to buy www.ICOO.io tokens with NBT a well, and no on this token I am afraid I cannot give any special dicsounts, although I am willing to consider a 10% of all ICOO purchases in remaining 31 days from Nubits community as a additional way to help reduce the remaining outstanding. ** https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1479359.msg15031022#msg15031022
All you need to do is mention under promotion code: NuBits, and i will reserve that amount for final settlement end of month.**
Check out our new video for ICOO!
Cool, thanks. Do you want to write something up or just have me copy and paste that as a motion and we’ll have shareholders vote on it? Just if you want official validation of this as an acceptable plan that everyone agrees on.