B&C Exchange 5.0.1 release - upgrade before 18 July!

No it’s a problem with the RPC command only. It doesn’t take into account the fact the protocol has already switched. I created an issue for these 2 problems: https://bitbucket.org/JordanLeePeershares/bcexchange/issues/41/fix-getprotocolvotes-switch-dates

1 Like

Please, upgrade B&C Explorer daemon.
I see it as /Siglee:4.0.0/B&C Exchange:4.0.0(v4.0.1-beta)/ in connected nodes to my client.

@JetJet13, @Ben, @CoinGame

@Mark, thanks for the heads up. B&C Explorer daemon has been updated.

Cheers.

1 Like

Explorer shows:

Protocol Version 2.0

Is it correct?

BTW, congratulation 100% V5.0 protocol.

{
“5.0” : {
“blocks” : 2000,
“block_percentage” : 100.0,
“switch_to_date_time” : “2016-07-20 14:00:00 UTC”
}
}

after hard fork and no newer version than 5.0 there’s no way for it not to be 100%. what’s more important is current difficulty compared to before.

almost the same

Is it ok to unsticky this now?

Edit: I just did this. Let me know if it should still be stickied. It seems that the protocol successfully switched, so there’s no more need for the thread.

1 Like

I am installing v 5.0.1 and the client indicate v 2.0 at the beginning of the blockchain download.
Is this normal?
The current version should be v 5.0 on the long run and also right from the start?

Where does it indicate that?

At least in the software details thumbnail.
I am out of the office now.
I ll let u know tomorrow.

Solved by waiting a bit.

Hey guys,
The block explorer daemon has not processed blocks past 551,626. I upgraded the daemon on July 19 (1 day after the deadline) and it was going fine until July 26.

Has anyone else come across this before ? I believe the solution would require a re-download of the blockchain. Let me know.

Cheers.

I noticed it and started a thread

but the problem was only solved for the Rasp-Pi.

Alright, I ended up re-downloading the blockchain and it worked. The explorer is sync again.
Cheers.

4 Likes

are yoyu guys saying that if no upgrade was done untill after 18th, all funds are lost.?

as long as you save your wallet.dat your funds are safe

what I mean is I though I was constantly needing to update, insetad I see all bks now in section where they have been like mining, yet dont come back

I mean right now I have some BKS sitting under stake, because it never ends to synchronize, after I upgraded, and I may well have doen this after the 18th, although I never realized that one was a must. I heard only about the 4.01 version as a manadtory upgrade.

Please check the bitbucket source if you have no idea.