I am willing to offer $5000 (2500 each side) from private funds as T3 liquidity.
I provide the following conditions for your consideration and discussion:
- Liquidity: $5000 (2500 btc / 2500 nbt)
- General Spread: 0.6%
- Condition: If Alix 4hr reads <40% on one side, the markup for that side will be 0.4% while the markup for the other side will be 0.8%.
- Availability: Monday through Friday, 0700 to 1500 (US Central Standard)
- No trades during high volatility times: If the 15min candle on bitfinex is >1% I will not trade.
- Minimum trade: $300
- Exchange value: Prices will be fixed to Coinbase at time of deposit.
- Rebalance: I can ask for a re-balance from FLOT at market.
I will only deal with members that have a pseudonym here with a little reputation.
Why is the spread high?
These are my personal funds. I could invest them in other pursuits, but I am willing to use them for the community. The spread is my payment for this liquidity.