Why bother when Jordan hasn't shown for days?

Support you this time!

I understand jordan’s behavoir, he shakes off the Nu’s debts with a new account, what a good deal, what a sacrifice of reputation, so “phoniex” will lead us back to 1.0$ peg then the jordan will appear.

How we can have a much more rapid conversion NSR <–> NBT assets and a much smoother one?

Pass a motion which doubles the NSR for auction as I tried before everything broke down.[quote=“tomjoad, post:9, topic:4121”]
The final step required is the abandonment of Tier 6 NSR sales because they are useless.
[/quote]
I can’t believe you are saying that. We need these T6 sales to establish at least a starting point with some reserves for some small scale operations which may become feasible because more and and more NBT will be taken from the market. It should also show that there is a group of Shareholders left with some confidence in re-establishing the peg. When this auction fails, I think it is really the end.

2 Likes

After all this time and still no sign of Jordan. It is assumed an alter ego has emerged named Phoenix. I am disappointed this community has decided to not reprimand this childish behavior. In the world we live in, and with consideration as members of the forum who act as a regulatory body, it is against our fiduciary responsibility to terminate the parasite in the organization. I am also disappointed the motives for his behavior were not challenged, by everyone. There is a clear link to personal gain of money and power over the system by the actions rendered by Jordan.

You are all so easy and nice. Nice doesn’t cut it for me. I want to make it clear to the public and for the record that the proceedings of this community are offensive and irresponsible.

Can you imagine if the founder of a bank made a huge mistake and came back a week later with a mustache and convinced everyone to keep working under his leadership? You are all in love with you captor like a beaten women is in love with her drunken man. Insecure and gutless. That is the Nu community.

Fire Jordan immediately to regain your dignity and the confidence of the shareholders. I urge you of this, please.

4 Likes

Have you seen this?

Apparently 78% of community members who voted there oppose Phoenix. It doesn’t seem that we have enough voting power to prevent his motion from passing though. The only thing I can think of is that there are much larger non-active NuShareholders outside of this forum that agree with him, or maybe even know him and are voting to help pass it.

Or he has a majority control of the network through his equity. Even more after that stunt the other day where 70 plus btc were used to buy nushares. Wonder where those 70 btc came from? The market didn’t achieve consesus that day. That was a sole actor.

I am considering hiring a speciality forensic investigator in the crypto space to see if my suspensions are true. I do not think the gain other that personal satisfaction would be worth it given the situation.

1 Like

It is quite clear that you are motivated to do what you can to make our project unsuccessful. That is usually the case with competitors. Are you a part of the Tether project? BitShares? or maybe MakerDAO? Please do tell us your real motive by revealing what you have in your portfolio.

I very much doubt it is concern for those who hold NuBits or NuShares.

If it was recent, then that isn’t possible because NuShares need to sit in a wallet about 7 days before they are mature enough to start minting.

My motive is to fire you.

You should relinquish your shares and control to the community who so desperately wants the project to move in the direction of their democracy. You are a tyrant in our tribe. You have stolen trust. You cannot even operate under your original alias. You are destroying our potential.

1 Like

That isn’t a motive, it is an action.

What is in your portfolio again?

@Phoenix,

Your ego exceeds your wisdom. How do you know there is not a group of us who will steal the code to create a more perfect union. We are nearing the threshold of our patience with you. There is great value in restoring this project but don’t think for one second we can’t destroy your world.

By raising the NuBit price 150% in the last week or raising the NuShare around 40% in the same time? Which do you think is more destructive to the community’s potential, raising the NuBit price or increasing the NuShare price?

It is a motive. If we are going to argue let it not be over semantics. There are far more valuable items on the list.

Nushares, block shares, peercoin, xpm. That’s it.

How many nushares do you have? How many did you sell doing to buy back? Let facts be submitted to a candid world.

It is clear Jordan Lee has destroyed his reputation over the last weeks mainly because of his very poor communication and social skills.
That is ok.
That is a problem he or she needs to deal with alone.
Even if phoenix is very likely to be Jordan Lee, the individual or the group of individuals behind Jordan Lee cannot use the pseudonym of JordanLee (with all the reputation or the legacy) any more.
I think that is already a lot of of collateral damage.
Since this individual cannot have any development leadership any more, this individual wants to have a liquidity provision leadership.
That is logical.
Good or bad, I do not know.
Shareholders are voting right now although it appears that the voting power s getting centralized.
I hope that this centralization is not permanent.
If phoenix plan passes (very likely) then there will be a dilution of NSRs market cap.
I hope that would distribute shares to new comers and makes Nu get back to a more decentralized distribution.

Jordan, trust me, game over! You might be successful at fucking people like @Sentinelrv or @jooize over a few more times, but a lot of those having a close eye on Nu won’t make further mistakes that help you exploiting the community. I have written off five figures in both Nu and B&C Exchange and the good thing is that I can deal with it. I once thought I share your vision, but it turned out that I misunderstood what you had or still have in mind. You, with all due respect, are a piece of shit that destroyed the community with a few moves and I am 100% sure that you underestimated the consequences. You still put your bet on time healing all wounds, but I promise you that I will put another five figures into making it a hard time for you to make this successful.
Now let’s check my portfolio: Bitshares? No! Tether? No! MakerDAO? No! Nushares and Blockshares and a few others that have no overlap with the target market of Nu. I was proud of being a part of the Nu community and I advertised your specific name, Jordan Lee, throughout the crypto space as being one of the few trustworthy personalities even though you are anonymous. That was dumb. But you know what? You are even more dumb! You couldn’t resist your fucking greed, that was/is/will always be your problem. Thinking about it, it would actually have been quite a great story for an anonymous person or group of people named Jordan Lee to successfully establish a network like Nu, but hey, you certainly failed. If I were you, I would probably try to collect every single nugget from @Sentinelrv and @jooize as long as possible. One thing I wouldn’t do if I were you is talking this ridiculous shit that we all must read over and over again in the last few weeks. It is so stupid to even write that shit over and over again that I would fire a bullet into my own brain if I were you.

1 Like

But why would anyone invest increasingly bigger amounts to buy shares in a broken distribution, fighting an uphill battle against a man with no honor? Wouldn’t the money and time be better spent elsewhere rather than playing with dao that is obviously not anymore if ever lead by asocial character which shows hardly any respect for alternative opinions or contributors for so many years?

Maybe it is time to make new nu with even distribution of shares and decent business plan?

3 Likes

huh? Can you please specify “anyone”?

@cryptog made a point that situation with uneven share distribution can be improved. I don’t see that as likely in this case, unfortunately.

where did he make that point? Jordan Lee holds a shit load ever since.