Wall Observer - NuShares price movement tracking & discussion

Wow, that is insane. They’re now worth less than the original price. Are people out of their mind? Liquidity pools are going to completely change the game. I hate seeing us stuck in this rut like this.

2 Likes

Ouch… I guess the next few days will be a wild ride.

1 Like

Who is selling and towards which goal?

I honestly think the goal was for one trader to humor themselves. How one would find humor in losing money, is beyond me.

My takeaway from the markets, along side the news that one trader sold 3 million shares over the course of this chart, is that everyone realizes this gentleman’s mistake and the buyers of the past few days have realized this as an opportunity for wider margins if they have more patience than the seller.

4 Likes

I can think of two reasons of Nushares pricing being where it is – a little above $0.002.

• Those who think the B&C auction price turns out to be at the lower limit may fear that those auction buyers may sell soon after. They may sell before the auction ends until the price is close to $0.002/NSR, but not lower.
  • Those who want to buy cheap shares at the auction may think low market price may discourage others from bidding at higher prices. Since only a fraction of a million NSR are needed to drive down market price, some may try. I guess the price will be driven lower when the auction is closing. Since driving the price below $0.002 is giving other buyers an opportunity to buy at below auction prices, the dump will not go below $0.002.
1 Like

We are still a 20% drop away from $.002
I know what’s not much in terms of altcoin change, but as we are already at historical lows and btc is on a bullrun, I sincerely hope we don’t go down to $.002

I agree the auction makes $.002 a floor, and I think the price was pretty cleverly chosen.

$ 0.008500 @21 $ volume ? :nsr:
Someone bought it wrong on AllCoin

3 Likes

MOON!

Discourse isn’t allowing me to just post “MOON!”?

2 Likes

MOON!

[color=white]
tried to bypass that limitation by cloaking text white; didn’t work. I can confirm:
The MOON! is not enough…
[/color]

1 Like

Embedding pictures is not writing MOON! :stuck_out_tongue:
Then again it’s posting just MOON!

|NubitGuy : Discourse|
|       1 : 0        |
1 Like

MOON! ┗(°0°)┛

MOON!
MARS! :rocket:

1 Like

Bter’s nsr/btc volume is currently #2 on the exchange after btc/cny.

Edit: No sooner had I gotten it out of my mouth than some of yesterday’s trades expired and it dropped back down below nxt. The point is, the nsr volume on bter was topping charts this morning.

2 Likes

Not even a blip on the radar since Nu 2.0 was released.

But now we can do two things that bring us closer to accomplishing an nsr burn or the economic equivalent: variable fees and nsr grants. If we keep on doing our thing we won’t even need nsr demand, we’ll generate it out of nbt demand. The statistics we’re making about the quality of our peg have people taking notice. Eventually, a share buyback or ppc distribution will be right around the corner every time we turn around.

So people aren’t getting in while the getting’s good, their loss. Maybe it’ll take another 6 months to get rich instead of tomorrow. Either way, we know what’s up.

6 Likes

Any evidence on your side?

increased participation on website, liquidity pools, marketing projects we’ve done. Most crypto people know about nbt at this point, lots of people are watching. But no, trade volumes are still low (ish) and nsr price, while experiencing a good bit of volume, has been stagnant. I am still optimistic.

2 Likes

I believe the release of B&C will be the beginning of a turning point for Nu. As you said, many people know about us by now. What we need though is for these people to use NuBits. What we’ve created with B&C is an exchange where NuBits are a requirement to use if you want to trade in and out of the dollar. As long as people use B&C, people will have to use NuBits. They will then become accustomed to relying on it for various uses. Trust will be developed in our product and volume will increase both on B&C and off it. And since it’s an exchange, the people that will be using it are spread all over the crypto community, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Peercoin, Bitshares, Ethereum, etc… Nu will be targeting the entire crypto community with B&C.

1 Like

I am feeling a lot of minds trying to ignore the power of Nu…

I think so too because a currency needs a very secure distribution system (buying and selling), a very secure storing system (wallet without the fuss of downloading the blockchain) and a very secure place to keep a high level of liquidity (secure pool) in order to thrive.
Right now, Nu has none of them and that would be brought by B&C.

1 Like