Wall Observer - NuShares price movement tracking & discussion

Good to see NuShares on the rise.

Slightly off topic: Wow, what happened to Storj?
They have not even released their software yet.

BTC price have dropped to USD$ 319
While NSR sustained 1670 Satoshi .

Nice, i wonder what would happen if we faked a 4000 M market cap with just issuing extra NBTs to KTM :smile: kidding, happy Nu year !

Big pump today, from about 1600 to about 1900 satoshis. It doesn’t look like it would take much to push past 2000, based on the thin sell walls.

NSR up 15% over the past 24 hours.

3 Likes

2000 Satoshis have been crossed at bter, although the price has dropped below again:

2 Likes

Nushares got the 2nd biggest market cap again after the price have reached 2075 Satoshi.

But have decreased to the 5th biggest trade volume, after BitUSD and BitCNY got the 1st and 3rd place, still with a fraction trade volume comparing to NuBits.

1 Like

The past few days have definitely been moving in the right direction. At the time of this writing the market is nibbling on a sell wall just shy of 1 million NSR at 2750 satoshis ($0.00798) on BTER. Within the past couple days, traders at CCEDK have added some very decent buy support above 2000 satoshis. It has been just slightly over a month since the last large sudden spike in value - up or down.

I imagine @Ben’s podcast that was released yesterday on the Let’s Talk Bitcoin network has brought some more interest to NuBits. He did a great job answering frequent questions and explaining what a great idea this is.

7 Likes

is this an ATH?

As far as I know, it’s chilling very close to ATH. I saw NSR at 4.9m market cap when it rallied a month ago. Never saw it break 5.

And how much the marketshare of BTC, with the entire cryptosphere in tow, has plummetted in the same period?

1 Like

Time for a Nu era. Should be pretty interesting to see the top 10 list this time next year, I can see a few I don’t expect to see there then.

3 Likes

Ben’s Rally now.

The current price of NSR (roughly $5,800,000) is based on only 60% of our available supply as well. Extended to all shares, our market cap is about $9,800,000, which would essentially tie us with Peercoin for 10th overall. Once Jordan Lee has completed NSR sales we will be able to list our full 1B+ NSR amount on coinmarketcap.com.

2 Likes

Awesome. And we just broke all time high today. I’m thinking a one hour podcast all about Nu with two 2k views helped a lot :smiley: !

NuShares Just broke $0.01

4 Likes

indeed it did an on CCEDK sales of 3600 Sat

1 Like

NuShares passed Namecoin on Coinmarketcap, climbing to #13 in market cap.

On a day when everything is down 15%, being flat is a win.

2 Likes

today NSR is the only “+” among the first 20 coins of CMC

4 Likes

Over $0.01 again

2 Likes

Will NuShares be entering the top 10 soon?

2 Likes

.[quote=“Yurizhai, post:66, topic:757”]
Will NuShares be entering the top 10 soon?
[/quote]

I hope we have data feed functionality before then. I can imagine lots of people trying to buy NuShares and not realizing the responsibility that comes with it. Network paralysis is a concern as others have talked about. If they need to manually setup their votes or setup a data feed before they can use the wallet, then that should help matters I think. I’m sure the team has thought about the best way to go about this.

2 Likes