Wall Observer - NuShares price movement tracking & discussion

Indeed - the spread is present on ccedk, oddly.

We’re seeing enormous buying pressure on CCEDK. 24-volume exceeded $80,000, consuming the sells around 1800 to 1900 satoshis. A breakout above 2000 may soon be difficult to prevent.

1 Like

I would pay for a SMS-alert service that gives me good news with this tone

2 Likes

You can get NSR percentage increase alerts with the free android app Bitcoin Checker.

2 Likes

Well, I will go have a day off tomorrow after 2 years without free saturday, expecting Nushares to hit past 2000 over the next two days. I predicted the sale to come back on CCEDK when it was ther e the last time meaning two days ago, and indeed it did in a very big way. I am still surprised about the powers all involved, keeping the heavy buy orders low, and with a step by step increase in the sell orders, as the two points to notice, but it does make way for some nice action in between.

Enjoy your day off Ronny, and thank you for all the support from CCEDK.

1 Like

Is there anybody here, who could possibly write a one page article about NuShares in particular, interesting and easy for outsiders to read and understand telling whats new in town and proving an increasing interest around the world already presenting itself within a few weeks as a leding asset and one to consider an interesting investment for the future. This is not Alibaba and their “Baba” shares just yet, but once word gets around there is a new boy in town and he wants to play with everybody, then this item could very well become the stronghold of 2015 and take the lead into a future with Nubits as the currency everybody considers as the one and only solid type of payment.

Once you have an appealing article like this ready to publish I will send it out via einnews, and even use some other of my media contacts.

As it seems perhaps wise not just yet put out a public focus on Nubits untill it has proven its presense in various projects out there in the real world, Nushares seems a great item to push forward and in the same introduce Nubits as the one and only future source of payment.

You can send any article to me on ronny@ccedk.com, and all I charge for publishing this on a paid media site, is asking to include somewher the mentioning of CCEDK being a solid partner and official exchange of 4 different trading pairs with Nubits, as well as 4 different ones in NuShares, and although we are not Alibaba it does not hurt dreaming about implementing NBT as a global source of payment on all “BABA” holdings, even if it takes another 5-10 years to reach that goal, it is a nice one.

1 Like

Do you have an example of previous articles that fit the style you’re looking for? I can write something up over the next couple days if I have an idea of what you’re looking for.

You might write something similar in setup incl. special features of Nushares, and makes it so special, and some illustration to go with does not hurt.

Thsoe are just a few but main point is to make it a story of Nushares recently introduced on some major exchanges Nushares after having introduced Nubits a month earlier, what is Nubits to Nushares and what has it already proven in value hitting 1st on coinmarket cap after a few weeks of actively being traded on mainly two exchanges, what it means to Nubits community this interest already, what can be expected in near future, and what makes Nushares so special etc.

If you click ccedk or ronny boesing or nxt in google search or all combined as nxt has been a nice horse to ride untill Nubits came along, then you will find lots of articles all about progress.

I would normally have written a lot about Nubits already, but based on Nubits idea to let treh interest grow on its own without lots of media attention, I lean more towards kisking Nushares forward and this way actually introducing Nubits along the way as the only stable digital currency in the world.

3 Likes

I’ll have something for you in a couple days and we’ll see if we can run with it. Thanks!

2 Likes

mmm link? :slight_smile: the one I downloaded only has BTC

My pleasure as well. Have been so busy last few weeks, that I almost forgot to my weekly article to be published, and thats a bit bad, because its all part of the game to be out the making an appearance.

https://github.com/mobnetic/BitcoinChecker

1 Like

2000 Satoshis crossed at bter (and not only with a dust purchase, but with over 18 BTC volume):

And the orders at ccedk have a lot of volume and are close to 2000 Satoshis as well:

It looks like the price of NSR is on the way north - and that is no correction due to a falling BTC price level!

Wow, huge volumes again! Over 3M NSR bought up, very quickly. I think we’re about to see a breakout.

I would say north… :laughing:

2 Likes

Sorry for being geographically retarded sometimes :wink:
…and thanks for pointing that out!

#NuShares NSR hit 2000 Satoshi tonight with sell order 2055 at Bter, #CCEDK showing the way at Coinmarketcap.com

1 Like

Right, but you are a little bit late, @ronny; it looks like free Saturdays slow you down :stuck_out_tongue:

hehe, you got me I do see you were already there a bit before me, bullocks

I don’t know if some one mentioned it before but i’ve just noticed that Nushares have the second market cap and the first trade Volume for the last 24H, at the Crypto-Asset market capitalization on CMC

2 Likes