Wall Observer - NuShares price movement tracking & discussion

So price is now 1400 Satoshi at bter. I have only 2000 NSR in my wallet. I cant do nothing with them.
Should i sell them?
I bought them because i like the stable Coin NBT.
(I hold at bter 70% NBT and now i’m lucky because the money is not away)
Is there a reason that NSR will rise again?
What do u think is the bottom?

NSR can certainly rise with no reason.

That shows the problem. :wink:

It’s been really low volume trading in NuShares the past couple weeks The chart below is just this past week from Poloniex, which starts off with the lowest price since the string of exchange hacks. Due to low volume, you can pretty much throw any trend analysis out the window, I believe. My personal opinion is that the price is too low for any willing sellers, and buyers are holding back in case any late sellers did show up.

4H Candles 1W Zoom

After the Nu source code was released, we saw a large spike from a market buy. About 750k NSR were bought. Shortly after the buy orders were filled, a trader placed many small sell orders (300-400 NSR) until the price spread was down near 1300 satoshis again. Then another large buy occurred and bought up the sell side for about 450k NSR.

Maybe this trader is looking to keep a lid on the price to buy more NSR or the shareholder trading out is putting on his game face, because shortly after this buy 1 million additional NSR made it’s way to the sell side of the order book in the form of closely spaced 25k-50k orders around the 1500 satoshi mark.

2 Likes

With current Bitcoin price slump and other crypto-currency market generally depressed,

• where do you think is the bottom for NSR?
  • when do you think is the bottom for NSR?

What was the lowest price ever of NSR on the markets?

nushare chart

Think the lowest price can be 1 satoshi

i have read this, to understand the price

1 Like

25 NuShares NuShares $ 1,362,046 $ 0.001669 815,962,708 NSR * $ 4,700 -21.49 %

Wow, that is insane. They’re now worth less than the original price. Are people out of their mind? Liquidity pools are going to completely change the game. I hate seeing us stuck in this rut like this.

2 Likes

Ouch… I guess the next few days will be a wild ride.

1 Like

Who is selling and towards which goal?

I honestly think the goal was for one trader to humor themselves. How one would find humor in losing money, is beyond me.

My takeaway from the markets, along side the news that one trader sold 3 million shares over the course of this chart, is that everyone realizes this gentleman’s mistake and the buyers of the past few days have realized this as an opportunity for wider margins if they have more patience than the seller.

4 Likes

I can think of two reasons of Nushares pricing being where it is – a little above $0.002.

• Those who think the B&C auction price turns out to be at the lower limit may fear that those auction buyers may sell soon after. They may sell before the auction ends until the price is close to $0.002/NSR, but not lower.
  • Those who want to buy cheap shares at the auction may think low market price may discourage others from bidding at higher prices. Since only a fraction of a million NSR are needed to drive down market price, some may try. I guess the price will be driven lower when the auction is closing. Since driving the price below $0.002 is giving other buyers an opportunity to buy at below auction prices, the dump will not go below $0.002.
1 Like

We are still a 20% drop away from $.002
I know what’s not much in terms of altcoin change, but as we are already at historical lows and btc is on a bullrun, I sincerely hope we don’t go down to $.002

I agree the auction makes $.002 a floor, and I think the price was pretty cleverly chosen.

$ 0.008500 @21 $ volume ? :nsr:
Someone bought it wrong on AllCoin

3 Likes

MOON!

Discourse isn’t allowing me to just post “MOON!”?

2 Likes

MOON!

[color=white]
tried to bypass that limitation by cloaking text white; didn’t work. I can confirm:
The MOON! is not enough…
[/color]

1 Like

Embedding pictures is not writing MOON! :stuck_out_tongue:
Then again it’s posting just MOON!

|NubitGuy : Discourse|
|       1 : 0        |
1 Like

MOON! ┗(°0°)┛

MOON!
MARS! :rocket:

1 Like