Upcoming NBT Exchange - Liquidity providers needed [HitBTC added us]

It is already reached. cap is reached when total assert of NuLagoon is above 49k.(currently 55k) In other words, the liquidity over 49k (currently 55 - 49 = 6 k) does not need NuShareHolders to pay.

To support another exchange does not necessarily need more fund in the case of NuLagoon. We only need to increase some tier1 and tier 2 fund. The tier 3 fund is shared by all the exchanges which NuLagoon operates on.

2 Likes

who is paying for these “extra” 6k?
does this mean that the pool A,C,D rates have been decreased due to this cap?
sorry for the off topic

for today Market-Making conditions apply only to fiat pairs.
But for new currencies we always offer zero trading commissions for the first few months.

3 Likes

What about tomorrow? NBT is like fiat, albeit in a decentralized and blockchain based way :wink:

We will think about it :wink:

For today we need to plug in liquidity providers NuBot to fill order book.
Then start mass promotion of NuBits and add fiat pairs NBT/USD!
hope on your support.

4 Likes

From my side this is already under construction: Running NuBot on a RaspberryPi with Raspbian

As soon as the wrapper for hitBTC is finished I’ll start a test run on the exchange.
Expect some USD value to be in the order book once I feel confident of running NuBot on hitBTC :wink:

I haven’t thought about the details of the grant, but that can wait until I know that I’m able to run NuBot there.

edit: the first test deposits at my hitbtc account have been executed :sunrise_over_mountains:

1 Like

Hi @HitBTC , i sent three emails to support recently. We won t be able to bring liquidity till i get a reply :wink: thanks

3 Likes

@desrever, please check you nubits email! I answered there :wink:

1 Like

@HitBTC , I received your message and replied, thank you. Clearly my messages got lost.

As I explained in my email, I replied to your support ticket email so far (usually that works) .

Hope to see some progress soon :wink:

Update : @HitBTC has been responsive and we will hopefully have required upgrades deployed to their REST infrastructure and little tweaks within a couple of weeks.

9 Likes

nice.

1 Like

I just saw NuBot v 0.3.2 RC5 released. Can NuLagoon try that version to support NBT in HitBTC?

Hi @henry, wait for it, it is still unsafe, I am conducting some testing now with @pennybreaker and @masterOfDisaster .

:soon:

does NUlagoon uses only the bots for placing orders or is using also the TLP servers?
i am trying to interprete the full TLP server of poloniex and the placing orders in there!

NuPool (from raw.nupool.net/nubits/)
Exchanges poloniex

Ask order target 17495.97 NBT filled of maximum 12500 NBT ( 139.97% )
Bid order target 19448.68 NBT filled of maximum 12500 NBT ( 155.59% )

placing orders in exchange:
SELL ORDERS Total: 22389.32624345 NBT
BUY ORDERSTotal: 101.42013099 BTC

MLPs use NuBot, ALPs use PyBot. They function pretty differently for the most part. NuLagoon is not counted in the ALP target and does not really have a target themselves as such. They operate outside of the ALP system entirely.

so in raw.nupool.net/nubits/
nulagoon is not counted? then if i make the math, nulagoon provides 3000-4000NBT bid/ask walls in Poloniex?
@henry, can you please confirm this?

Sometimes the reported liquidity is not perfectly matched up with the on-exchange liquidity. But you are correct that nupool.net does not count NuLagoon.

NuLagoon is placing 4k - 5k each side on poloniex,now

1 Like

thanks. thus you are keeping most of the funds in tier2 - tier3 i guess.
i was thinking that we don’t have any tool or a way to exclude nulagoon from using TLPs and be double payed!
(that passes my mind, i don’t want to see it happen)
disclaimer: I am NUlagoon and TLP user :wink:

1 Like

Double paying is indeed a concern. The only mechanism we have in place to avoid it is that we have people like you that crunch the numbers and ask questions and if the NuLagoon manager is double dipping they risk losing their operation entirely.

1 Like