Upcoming NBT Exchange - Liquidity providers needed [HitBTC added us]

NuLagoon would love to support another active exchange if the NuBot is ready. Because NuLagoon’s fee is already capped, there won’t be any addtional cost for NushareHolders.

5 Likes

Nice! Most of the wrapper is already figured, wait a couple of days before release.

Wouldn’t that be a bit contradictory: offering more liquidity for the same reward?

i guess the cap hasn’t been reached yet?!
not enough nulagoon’s users yet?

It’s not contradictory.
A part of the fee for NuLagoon is compensation for the LPs and a part is for NuLagoon’s efforts.
It depends on how you perceive it:

• @henry offers a little bit of extra service for the NuLagoon operator fee that is paid or
  • @henry offers that NuLagoon does what it’s getting paid for: managing the pool

I welcome that either way - the sooner there’s LP support at hitBTC, the better for Nu.

It’s not more liquidity that is provided (not in total) and for the compensation of the LPs it’s not important at which exchange the money is put in walls.
I understand that a part of the funds NuLagoon manages is moved to hitBTC to have a “Nu ensured peg” there.
NuLagoon can only provide more liquidity of people send more funds to NuLagoon.

1 Like

UPDATE : beside some minor flaws in the documentation, some “unusual” design choice in their API that I will clarify with them, there is a basic problem I am experiencing right now with multiple orders. Just took four minutes to send requests to cancel 10 orders sequentially.

Is anybody able to confirm this? I suspect this will need some kind of intervention on @HitBTC side. I can’t really imagine having NuBot working as expected at that speed.

EDIT: looking better now… I hope the glitch was temporary :wink:

It is already reached. cap is reached when total assert of NuLagoon is above 49k.(currently 55k) In other words, the liquidity over 49k (currently 55 - 49 = 6 k) does not need NuShareHolders to pay.

To support another exchange does not necessarily need more fund in the case of NuLagoon. We only need to increase some tier1 and tier 2 fund. The tier 3 fund is shared by all the exchanges which NuLagoon operates on.

2 Likes

who is paying for these “extra” 6k?
does this mean that the pool A,C,D rates have been decreased due to this cap?
sorry for the off topic

for today Market-Making conditions apply only to fiat pairs.
But for new currencies we always offer zero trading commissions for the first few months.

3 Likes

What about tomorrow? NBT is like fiat, albeit in a decentralized and blockchain based way :wink:

We will think about it :wink:

For today we need to plug in liquidity providers NuBot to fill order book.
Then start mass promotion of NuBits and add fiat pairs NBT/USD!
hope on your support.

4 Likes

From my side this is already under construction: Running NuBot on a RaspberryPi with Raspbian

As soon as the wrapper for hitBTC is finished I’ll start a test run on the exchange.
Expect some USD value to be in the order book once I feel confident of running NuBot on hitBTC :wink:

I haven’t thought about the details of the grant, but that can wait until I know that I’m able to run NuBot there.

edit: the first test deposits at my hitbtc account have been executed :sunrise_over_mountains:

1 Like

Hi @HitBTC , i sent three emails to support recently. We won t be able to bring liquidity till i get a reply :wink: thanks

3 Likes

@desrever, please check you nubits email! I answered there :wink:

1 Like

@HitBTC , I received your message and replied, thank you. Clearly my messages got lost.

As I explained in my email, I replied to your support ticket email so far (usually that works) .

Hope to see some progress soon :wink:

Update : @HitBTC has been responsive and we will hopefully have required upgrades deployed to their REST infrastructure and little tweaks within a couple of weeks.

9 Likes

nice.

1 Like

I just saw NuBot v 0.3.2 RC5 released. Can NuLagoon try that version to support NBT in HitBTC?

Hi @henry, wait for it, it is still unsafe, I am conducting some testing now with @pennybreaker and @masterOfDisaster .

:soon:

does NUlagoon uses only the bots for placing orders or is using also the TLP servers?
i am trying to interprete the full TLP server of poloniex and the placing orders in there!

NuPool (from raw.nupool.net/nubits/)
Exchanges poloniex

Ask order target 17495.97 NBT filled of maximum 12500 NBT ( 139.97% )
Bid order target 19448.68 NBT filled of maximum 12500 NBT ( 155.59% )

placing orders in exchange:
SELL ORDERS Total: 22389.32624345 NBT
BUY ORDERSTotal: 101.42013099 BTC