This reminds me of Bitshares DPOS (delegated PoS). I don’t know the implementation details of DPOS, but I like what I expect from Nu with feeds:
- NSR holders remain responsible for minting
- the voting is assisted by feeds and requires less frequently activity
- the responsibility for comparing the data from the feeds with the own preferences remains
- the feeds can be subscribed or unsubscribed to as one likes
- there’s no reason to keep a feed subscribed unless it provides information the share holder finds valuable
- subscribing and unsubscribing to a feed is possible at any time (how to get gid of a DPOS delegate at Bitshares?)
I expect free feeds, but maybe there will be paid ones as well. Providing a feed is not necessarily something that is close to a full time job, although I can imagine that providers of feeds are active in the forum. They need to be active because share holders need to get a feeling for how the attitude of the feed provider is.
The first feeds will be provided by some that are already well-known, though.
One might dream of a future where participation in political decisions can be achieved on such a base!