Tom's Weekend Contest 1 - November 8-9, 2014

My guess is 121 cities.

Contest is now closed, main post has been updated with guesses and answers.

congrats master of disaster.
so many cities!
that’s good

lol. I was just trying to make some fun by guessing 1337.

@irritant, you have been put in a bad situation, thinking the same way as I did and unintentionally copying, but intentionally making the same guess - we seem to be kindred spirits :wink:

I tend to stick to my offer. As the contest is over I can decide what to do with the prize, right?
So you may choose to

• refer to my first reaction to your guess of 1337 and claim 1 NBT
  • refer to my second reaction and claim 50% of the 5 NBT
  • leave everything as it is

It’s up to you!
Kind regards
mOD

More than 1000. That is really good. We are sure there aren’t a lot of tor nodes?

I like how the 1337 stand off was actually for the win :wink:

The top individual city result by visitors is from “undetermined city”, which Tor might comprise a big part of? There were still 1702 other individual cities listed. If the Tor exit nodes count for a new city each time then yes it’s possible the numbers might be inflated a bit, although I suspect not much. We had about 150,000 page hits in the first month alone.

Perhaps not many surf via tor anyway.

Crazy number~

@masterOfDisaster keep them, you’re lucky tho, i almost picked 1338 to annoy you :stuck_out_tongue: so many cities, more than I expected wow :dog:

I’m aware of how clever 1338 or 1336 would have been as a guess and I thank you for your fairness for not doing exactly that! :slight_smile:

lets see this weekend’ s question