Thoughts about @Phoenix

I will pass on drinking the kool-aid.

We have serious systemic issues to solve. They will never be solved under the monopoly of influence over the lemmings and the votes. This post by joozie is disgusting. There is no justification for this insanity.

I stick around because this is like a crazy University experiment on human psychology. Everyone knows they are captured and they justify their pain with apathy.

This! Is what I am thinking, too. It is impressive how people behave once there is something on the line.

That’s why I feel sorry for you, @Sentinelrv. And I hope you feel sorry for me as I lost five figures as well. Now you might argue that this could turn into something good? Well, yes, you are right. But only if fundamental changes happen. You preserve what brought us down. That is unreasonable. I wouldn’t call it dumb because that point is covered by the psychology stuff and how people act weird under pressure.

Jordan plays with all these people here who really put money into a project that they believed in. He ignores your concerns at an absolute maximum level. And still you guys try to come up with stories that justify everything what happened and you want to keep that idiot as clown liquidity whatsoever officer. What is wrong with you???

How exactly am I doing that? I’m not voting for any of the motions Phoenix/Jordan put forward, and have been trying to question him about revenue, unfortunately without success. His motions are being passed without me supporting them.

By offending those who offend Jordan and his lemmings! And @jooize is a damn lemming.

You don’t believe in the model, that’s a perfectly valid stance. I have my doubts as well. I think the multiple identities act is stupid. I think @Phoenix talks in excessively certain terms.

I’m not an economist. I wish everyone who know how idiotic the direction Nu is taking would begin working towards a new model. I’ve only seen @Cybnate construct a motion with an alternative. There is also the motion to shut down all operations.

I’m curious to hear what’s disgusting and insane.

2 Likes

It is possible to get your point across without resorting to low-level name calling. That contributes nothing besides bringing down the entire conversation. It’s a waste of time and only encourages more negativity.

1 Like

It is disgusting and insane that you haven’t stepped forward and rejected any kind of cooperation with @Phoenix when he announced you to become his new little prince. Yes, that is disgusting and insane. I would do everything I can to destroy the tiniest chance that anyone could associate me with Jordan Lee that fucking scammer.

@Sentinelrv maybe I am a very stubborn person and I can’t accept how peaceful everything here is while Jordan is still part of the business. I just can’t understand. Please enlighten me how that is possible? He destroyed a huge investment and sits on 100s of Bitcoins since his attack. It is insane how you return to normality as if nothing happened and cover everything with new technical discussions, asking everyone for input and urge for politeness under any circumstance. If anyone did what Jordan did and was publicly known, he would be sent to jail. That was a crazy inside job.

I don’t think he is a scammer. I think he truly believes in the model and simply wants Nu run according to it.

Can you list a naïve lemming the damning evidence or reasonable suspicions that he’s scammed Nu? What may his plan be now to further continue this scam against Nu? How can he get much more out of Nu than hundreds of Bitcoins without actually making it function again?

I disagree with the forum being peaceful.

1 Like

People don’t need to be polite to him in their posts, but I at least expect posts to carry more content than simple insults. Also, there is nothing I can do about it. His motions and grants are obviously passing no matter what the majority of forum goers here say, including me and you. Freaking out about it and getting upset isn’t going to change anything. All I can do is start putting my money into other projects and try my best to influence the current discussion here, even if it’s in vain.

3 Likes

I so not belive it is name calling as it is an description of the community as a whole. While it is correct in not supporting the motions in the network we are imperfect for not vehemently lambasting Jordan.

Let’s face the facts.

• Jordan helped create the conditions which weekend the system.
  • He refuses to share the accountability.
  • He is absent or chose to reinvent himself.
  • he does not ask opinions and take the desires of the community into consideration.

What do we have to lose to be wrong at this point? If he was a leader he would let us confront the issues and executive a consensual plan. If we were wrong it would give us a good reason to defend him. It’s not like it can get any worse. Instead he chooses dictator. The conspiracy theories would not exist if his character want so questionable.

I suggest we ditch the apathy and replace it with anger.

I am not look for a scapegoat. It’s not the absence of Jordan that is satisfying but the prospect of resolving in the problems. Jordan stands in our way.

You know what, do what you want. I mean, do what YOU want, not what Jordan wants. Other than that, I don’t give a fuck. I am certainly done with Nu under the control of Jordan. If some of the community members here really plan to launch something new, I will be happy to join. It is sad that I own quite some Blockshares because the situation with B&CExchange is no different. I promise you he holds a shitload of shares and he will milk the network whenever he can. It’s already happening. The developers around exactly know our situation and they will certainly exploit it.

Do you seriously lack the imagination the understand the benefits of the machinations?

How about you two say what you think happened? @MaVo @ChrisS

Motive is money. Opportunity was understanding of and influence in operations, and a large amount of shares. Are you referring to the buybacks?

Nu lost the peg while there was some liquidity remaining, and NuShare sales weren’t utilised. The model may be flawed and had us coming to this eventually, but we can’t quite say that going by what happened. People are understandably upset, but I didn’t notice any scam accusations until now beyond the occasional “Ponzi!”.

Explain to me the ways he could scam Nu out of hundreds of Bitcoins. Why don’t you just lay it out? Convince people!

:smiley: really… [quote=“jooize, post:18, topic:4281”]
but I didn’t notice any scam accusations until now beyond the occasional “Ponzi
[/quote]

… And I 100% believe you! :smiley:

B&C had a somewhat suspicious group of “seed investors” but it was arguably required to get the project funding going. Assuming we can do the accounting (e.g. ask core devs to report their income) at least the money was put in B&C. Also don’t remember Jordan surrendered all his BTC to FLOT. For his level of anonymity he did not have to play games to run away with the money.

Now my major concern is that he isn’t doing anything for B&C, and he might be holding an alarming amount of BKS. Has he abandoned the project? While I’m perfectly fine that sigmike takes his place, he might be holding as much as 40k BKS. If Jordan doesn’t explain his plans then extreme measures will be banning some BKS to reduce the exposure to the risk of Jordan’s defection.

How do you see this working? How would you go about banning BKS that might be his?

@MaVo & @ChrisS
Guys, be smart and do something that beats the situation like:

• create a fork
  • write some motions and generate a general consensus around them
  • fire @Phoenix

Crying over your investment will not get back your money – there is no legal recourse, because face it, yes @JordanLee is overtaking the network but that’s perfectly legit from the blockchain standpoint and from that point of view, he is (the) smart(est).

Looking forward to your proposals

2 Likes

Insider trading exist to take over a company or organization –
Can we ask and interview @Phoenix ?

The model is interesting and the reason we have failed is still not determined, imho –
It is a way to re-run the experiment with the same model, tuning some parameters.

Not core discuss members.
That would be great to have a real distribution of who owns what. Any idea?

That could be arguable the case –
But more than that, we dont have any other member that has presented motions with the same richness and clarity.
From that standpoint, @Phoenix is the one that knows best the motion system by far, I believe.

Which 20MNSR are we talking about?

2 Likes