Spot an Opportunity to Promote Nu? Post a Link in Here!

This: Had It Used NuBits for Its Crowd-funding, Ethereum Could have Saved Millions of Dollars
Comment from Patrick Boake, from Ethereum:

“How does Nubits retain $9M value when Bitcoin doesn’t? A bare claim doesn’t cut it. This posts raises more questions than outer answers.”

https://twitter.com/CryptoGambleh/status/659240612500082688

I think NuBits could have saved Ethereum, but not in its current situation. We don’t yet have the natural demand necessary to grow the NuBits supply enough to be able to absorb a $9m purchase. It will in the future, but not yet. First we need more natural demand from normal users who won’t immediately sell, as opposed to abnormal demand from one company. With more natural demand and supply growth, I think we’ll be able to absorb larger and larger purchases.

3 Likes

[NXTcoin Forum] Topic: Let’s talk distributed voting infused to a pegged currency value (nubits)

What do they mean when they say they have the monetary system?

is the name they gave to their

platform that allows the fast and straightforward creation of completely new cryptocurrencies on top of Nxt

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=10508938

Isn’t /u/totalb00n from reddit someone on this forum? You’re famous now

7 Likes

Pleasantly surprised with her delivery of the material. I thought she gave a nice ten-second introduction to Nu. I noticed they were looking for sponsors so I sent them an email asking for their rates. Depending on what they come back with, sponsoring the show could be a nice way to have a real-live person mentioning NuBits once every day or two. I’m predicting that this show is going to gain viewership quite quickly if they maintain their formula of mentioning many different communities.

4 Likes

@masterOfDisaster, just pinging you. No reason.

1 Like

@willy, thank you for pinging me :slight_smile:

I started watching the other videos. This series is not bad for people who want to get an overview. Very nice!
NuBits are mentioned since episode 21 in the introduction at price overview.

It would be very nice to see Nu sponsor some episodes!

This series is still very young, but I agree that it could massively gain viewership - the content is interesting and provided in a nice way; good, compact information, very little bias.

Yesterday’s version mentioned NuBits again “…and NuBits is a Dollar - like it always is…”.
I like the implicitness of here voice and her facial expression when she says that :slight_smile:

Supposing this channel could go viral it would be very good for NuBits’ publicity to have a place in the intro…
…or at least sponsoring some episodes!

2 Likes

As part of my very limited marketing budget (this is the first item I’ve spent NBT on in months) I’ve secured sponsorship on The Daily Decrypt.

We will have a run on the show scheduled for seven weeks, from November 16th until January 1st. The total cost is only 350 NBT (50 NBT per week). The show has been averaging about 500 views per episode so far, which means that we are conservatively securing 2500 impressions per week for $0.02 per impression. The show has already had over 5000 views on one of their shows, meaning this cost per impression figure will likely be much lower, especially if the show continues to gain in popularity as I expect.

From the show:

What we offer to a sponsor: Daily placement on all five of our episodes for one week. This includes your logo in both the beginning and end, as well as a 10-15 second pitch for your product at the end.

I plan on running NuBits ads on three episodes per week (210 NBT) and B&C Exchange ads on two episodes per week (140 NBT). This will help prevent viewers from tuning out our messaging. The funds for B&C Exchange will be covered by the B&C marketing budget, at no cost to NuShareholders.

I will be working with The Daily Decrypt in the next couple days on firming up messaging and logos, and look forward to seeing our advertisements starting the following week.

As a side note, this is an example of paid advertising that I believe is effective. The show is growing quickly, there will be a wide variety of communities viewing these videos, and it is very clear that our involvement is paid sponsorship.

8 Likes

That’s awesome news!

I’ve submitted messaging and logos to The Daily Decrypt for their shows beginning next week. I’m cautiously optimistic that this could be a cost-effective source of promotion for us over the next two months and beyond. I noticed today that Andreas Antonopoulos just gave the show a shout out and began following them on Twitter.

Looking forward to NuShareholder (and BlockShareholder) feedback on the messaging. We can always update it if we feel it can be improved. I’ll keep the actual content confidential for now to preserve the surprise next week.

EDIT: Received word back. The host will be paraphrasing my notes to keep it sounding organic, so we will see what she delivers.

7 Likes

unfortunately, these days we are lacking NBT liquidity. I imagine extra amount of NBT will be needed after the promotion!

1 Like

http://cdetr.io/smart-markets/#note-GreenPaper reported by @Mark, this is an interesting green paper who takes a lot from Nu and yet doesn’t mention it, as noted by @cryptog

and since

A green paper "is meant to invite interested individuals or organizations to contribute views and information.

we should definitely take the chance to educate … he just mentions Ametrano’s Seniorage shares, which in turn is a stand-alone piece of vapor.

EDIT: just sent him an email

3 Likes

Update : I am in touch with Casey and I’m inviting him on this forum. He explained me he had prepared a comparative analysis of stablecoins that is half ready and didn’t want to publish it yet.

1 Like

I saw this on Twitter. It was a chart analysis of NBT/BTC.

I wonder if the person doing the analysis knows that Nu is pegged to the dollar, and therefore would have a 1/x relationship to Bitcoin?

1 Like

Superlol .

The post NuBits Technical Analysis for 11/18/2015 – Trading Between Pivots appeared first on The Merkle.

http://themerkle.com/news/nubits-technics-for-11182015/

1 Like