Spot an Opportunity to Promote Nu? Post a Link in Here!

Do you have an info site anywhere that you can link to? Or anything official-looking?

www.bitsintheclouds.com www.datafromthecloud.in is two of my sites both have private and shared hosting and both have shared cloud hosting

1 Like

Will you accept NBT as a $1 equivalent? What price feed do you intend to use for NSR? It might be best to stress the NBT payment rather than the NSR.

well maybe your right but as it has to be did manually as I am not set up for accepting NBT or NSR I would accept NBT at 1.05 and NSR at the rate at BTER (mid price)

Would you mind making a separate post in this forum that advertises your two websites and your deals for prices, as well as whatever else you want to add? I can make one for you if you need me to.

I think this is great. I hope you find that dealing with Nu is beneficial.

i am willing to destroy half of any shares used every month on the sites and if nubits are used i will give unlimited storage and bandwidth as long as it not something like utube your hosting.I prefer if you could do it for me and potential clients would have to email first as I said I am not set up for altcoins and I would need to do it manually.My health is not great so it will take me time to make the sites more business like.

@tomjoad can help advertise too, I’m sure. I’ll make a post.

none of the nubits will be sold for at least 3 months and a seperate address can be set up to show this

Jordan sees our path to mainstream adoption going through different stages. The first stage is replacing Bitcoin as the primary intermediary currency in the crypto market. We can do that through our price stability and liquidity operations. There is a section in our history where I included quotes from Jordan about this intermediary currency role. You can read it here…

https://docs.nubits.com/history/#the-intermediary-currency

There are also links to the actual thread in there, which contain more posts with Jordan’s thoughts on the matter.

On r/Monero:

Why not implement a Nubits price control mechanism and make Monero both private AND stable?

NuBits on bitcointalk?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1274789.0

3 Likes

If you were to set up a platform to allow people to buy Nubits for Fiat and sell Nubits for Fiat sticking to the $1 peg and charging a small fee for doing it,would this mess up the Liquidity that Nubits tries to keep

Why so?

Was not sure so asked lol.
Spoke to Ronny over at Open Ledger if I could do that via his platform and this was his reply

Ronny Boesing
7:45 PM (4 minutes ago)

to me
Nbt and nsr have been integrated into openledger already as opennsr and opennbt. After fork open.nbt etc and idea is really to enable nbt to be traded on platform just as any other one with the advantage that nbt is stable

I would love to arrange for nubits users to get validated and with same account on ccedk as on OL get their account funded directly to opennbt from let’s say usd

Or nbt to open usd for that matter

Not sure we need to wait for the kyc on openledger if we can arrange this already in ccedk

Sent from my iPhone

Far from messing anything up, it would actually allow shareholders to allocate more resources to fiat liquidity provision, which is likely to be much less expensive than BTC liquidity provision. This is a benefit for shareholders. We should constantly be striving to increase the number of “on-ramps” to make converting fiat to NBT easier.

These are proxy assets that have no guarantees for redemption on the platform should a negative event occur. They are not real NuBits, nor are they backed by our network in the same way. They are fake NuBits.

B&C Exchange will be a much more desirable decentralized exchange because it will allow direct trading of NuBits with other cryptocurrencies.

2 Likes

Will it allow exit and entry by Fiat?

This is very important. Seconded 100%.

2 Likes

This was discussed in “Method 3” in Enable easy selling/buying Nubits with e-currency USD

It is encouraged and as long as you don’t ask the shareholders for money, you can set whatever exchange rate.

1 Like

@tomjoad just so you know, some guy on bitcointalk said he pmed you about getting his exchange listed on our website.

I haven’t received a PM here. Could you point me in the right direction?