I can speak for the technical side.
- There was a bug in the tool used to report trade history. We provided to custodians a tool to access their trade history. Today we have found out that we have been parsing the wrong parameter to interpret wether an order was a BUY or a SELL on CCEDK.
This is an example of raw response from CCEDK :
We have been using the “type” field, where we should have used the “is_seller” field. The first field must be used while looking a public trade data, the latter when looking at one’s order history. It took a while to spot, thanks to @Ben @woolly_sammoth and collaboration of @ronny .
This has not caused any losses, just some headaches reading the data.
- This morning we had a meeting with CCEDK engineers to talk about their “once” parameter, that so far caused some troubles. They use a dynamic time-window to accept a valid HTTP request. This morning we asked to change it for a temporary fixed-width window and they are working on it. We likely see it in production on Friday. In the meantime we also pointed out that they should move towards a more traditional incremental and unique “once”.
Sorry if we have not been prompt enough in the response, but it was not possible to do that over the weekend.
I hope you understand we are committed to make everything smooth ;).