Poloniex delisting can be repealed!

The delisting will not get repealed :wink:

MasterLi sounds like JordanLee…

3 Likes

yep! I agree 100%. Was about to talk about sybil attacks, but then was too lazy…

Wow.

I have absolutely no idea why are you two wasting the golden minutes and hours of your lives writing on this forum, when you most clearly don’t have anything to contribute or to gain from interacting in here other than maybe spew your poisonous grudges from the past (I assume).

I can assure you that I’m just a bystander investor, attempting to protect my interests over a long run over a project that might make me literally tons of ROI if it lives up to it’s potential and that’s all.
I’m mostly technical analyst and rarely touch the fundamental side (this is as far as I ever go).

Some of the people here are much, much more invested in it, while others seem to have no other purpose than to hurt everyone - and illogically even themselves.

I haven’t been around long enough to know the details of the turbulent history of this project and quite frankly I don’t care one bit to find out because the only thing that really matters is what is happening right now - And all I see is how people currently act - those who act for the benefit of the whole and who act against it.

I could as well cut my minor losses, sell all my NSR and vanish to greener pastures.
On the other hand, tossing my bag now at these prices vs. waiting until (Poloniex or not!) in some even distant future the price might climb to some higher end hundreds of satoshi’s per coin…
It wouldn’t be the first time I’ve held a near abandoned (but still developed) asset for couple years and made a fortune when eventually it’ll get it’s stars aligned.
That to me is part of the beauty of cryptocurrencies.
Patience, patience, patience.

And if you are sore, do yourself a favor and spread your risk better in the future.

Cheers!

PS - Thanks for the responses for the OP.
I’m glad to see others also trying to challenge the butcher’s call instead walking docile in line.
Hear hear!

2 Likes

Then you should hope that “history repeats itself” doesn’t apply here! Otherwise, grab your BTC and run as fast as you can, but keep in mind @Phoenix can fly fast!

Hi all,
My name is Paul Gruber, and I am a security consultant.
I have come to this forum under the paid request of one member that I will not name.
After a thorough linguistic, network, blockchain and event analysis over a span of 2.5 years, my team and I have come to the following conclusion (95% confidence level):
The same individual is behind the discuss accounts @JordanLee, @Phoenix and @MasterLi.

Best regards,

Paul Gruber

4 Likes

Are you serious? Is there any research you care to share on this? I didn’t need to do an analysis to figure this out, but some facts we could look at would be nice.

1 Like

@paulgruber, there are several other accounts that I suspect of being Jordan Lee as well, serfer, Tony and cbe. Can you tell anything from those accounts?

1 Like

After a thorough linguistic, network, blockchain and event analysis over a span of 2.5 years, my team and I have come to the following conclusion (95% confidence level):
The same individual is behind the discuss accounts @JordanLee, @Phoenix and @MasterLi.

If you are indeed a security consultant, I consult you to find another job, because you just showed me how your 95% confidence is nothing but blatant intimidation and bullshit.
I’m pretty sure you are not any kind of security consultant, nor you work for anyone.
Although the heavy trolling here it makes me suspects there’s some hidden agenda why any kind of good attempt to benefit the project keeps on getting subject to constant harassment.

Can you tell me a logical reason why Pheonix wouldn’t post a thread like this under his own nickname? Why would he register another account to pose being as an outsider investor?
jooize could have come up with the same idea, don’t you think?
And to him, I’m sorry to say that my optimism is quickly vanishing.

And speaking of Phoenix, MaVo… He actually seems to be one of the only ones that indeed does have a clear interested to have NSR going higher value - And therefore as a bag holder, I actually don’t see him such a bad force. Of course who knows, maybe you could be right that one day if the price were high enough he might go poof with a lot of it, but again, like I earlier justified, I’m prepared to count that into the gamble personally.

Back to “Paul”…
How did you magically appear just under similar allegations while still having done 2.5 years of analysis over data while my account was registered within full days and all linguistic content is literally spanned over this thread. Congratulations asshole, I haven’t put any other data anywhere you mention apart from this thread. How convenient of you to have been paid within 1 single day anonymously by some community member while at the same time you have a team and you did all your analysis … in 1 single day. Wow, what a professional (troll) you are!

And Paul, as you seemingly post from your own name, why don’t you do us a favor and give us a link to your consultant business where we can see you actually exist as Paul Gruber so your message could be taken with a bit more credibility. I suppose you can’t and won’t, especially now that I know perfectly well you never did any research and you are just a troll with an agenda I don’t even want to know about.

Are you serious? Is there any research you care to share on this? I didn’t need to do an analysis to figure this out, but some facts we could look at would be nice.

Don’t worry. He’s not serious and he has nothing to back this up with.
He’s full of shit and is just one new account of some of the trolls pestering your forums.
I know this because I actually am an outsider to your community.

While I saw before similar kind of behavior from the antagonist trolls around here I never though I would be immediately drawn into the same net of drama.
I don’t have time, nor interest for this and neither it will serve my capital interests as the time could be used to analyze other markets.

I’m still perhaps going to wallet up my holdings and hope that one day you get your shit together and stop smoking whatever you are smoking.

Why don’t you use your magical blockchain analysis skills to actually build a case against JordanLee / Phoenix / Whoever and tie up the loose ends of your past scandals and get rid of the problem once and for all - Demonstrate the data in a way that it’s enough for legal action and pursue the case as a group.

I hope people keep messaging Poloniex to keep NSR in there.

I’m pissed off enough to remember again why I don’t touch the fundamental side of crypto projects.
It’s just not worth my time to bang my keyboard with nefarious idiots.

Good luck!

1 Like

Wow, that kinda puts the final nail –

You know what I think? I think @paulgruber is Jordan Lee as well. He is just another sock puppet account made to look serious. Jordan works by spreading propaganda in people’s minds. The opposition against him and his lies is becoming stronger, so he needs to do something about that.

The best thing he can do is to control his opposition, so he makes an account like @paulgruber to trick people into thinking Paul is on their side. Then he makes the Paul Gruber account look silly and thus his entire opposition along with it.

Until I see an actual argument and research posted from @paulgruber I call bullshit. If I’m right then we will definitely not see anything and that account will just be used by Jordan to make us all look foolish. Bring forth this so-called evidence or I’m not believing it.

2 Likes

Tks for your post @MasterLi .
Any example of such asset?

In an anonymous world with no cryptographic proof we need to trust our intuition.
Let s work together to make Nu survive and thrive.

1 Like

At least someone still has their marbles in place.

I joined here for the sole reason to get people sending messages to Polo for the slim chance of Polo reverting their decision - As I’ve seen Polo done before with some coins before.

And now there’s a thread claiming that the stupid little post by “Paul Gruber” itself is proof for me being someone else. Have you ever heard of Occam’s razor? Does 4/20 still go on for you?

On this particular delisting, there are 17 coins about to be delisted.
Most of them are complete shit. This one at least has some (laughable) debate going on i.e. activity.

… But to draw a conclusion that if I want to keep NSR on Poloniex, which I’d love to have for purely selfish reasons, that is to make a hefty sum of BTC’s against my investment which I openly admit, I am somehow linked to someone who has been scamming this community in the past…
I just don’t know what to say other than note how deeply troubled this community really is.

My wallet is still halfway to sync up with the network, Poloniex price seems stable and could make similar temporary recovery effort as QTL did and there’s still time since May 2nd, so I might as well dump my little baggie as well to save me the trouble for looking after it for the YEARS you guys need to get your heads sober again. Jesus.

XBC would be a good example as the most recent one!

1 Like

wo. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-plus/ i don t about it but the recent price spike is ridiculous indeed. What caused the spike?

I cannot agree more.

What is the exact mechanism that you have in mind for the automatic sale of NSR for BTC to create liquidity?
Would that mechanism be execute inside the blockchain as a smart contract?

1 Like

There doesn’t always have to be a fundamental reason for spikes like that.

Market technicals being ready for panic buying, such as:

• Uncertainty in BTC
  • ETH, DASH etc. margin asset bubbles/spikes bursting
  • Other more prominent / middle level cryptos also reaching their peak…
  • … leaving bunch of weak coins with little sell resistance a spur of greedy FOMO buying
    weak coins = little development, small market cap, order books quite empty…

One of the strong suits for XBC was it’s very limited supply, that once the above conditions were met and panic buying was triggered, it resulted into very steep rise in price development in short amount of time.

These are rare events and in case of XBC for instance, it had been able to avoid numerous delistings and lurk around mostly forgotten, while still attracting a couple developers, which changed during the years.

Exactly same could happen to NSR in my book and that’s why I’ve been interested in it since last summer… It has very high previous price levels compared to the bottoming out it did, which means potentially very high return percentages on pretty high risk, but where the potential returns greatly outweigh the risk. Lot’s of patience required to hold and like XBC, returns can yield 100x initial investment. Heck, the ETH bull trend couple years back was over 70x in couple months as well so it’s not like buying near death assets is my main game anyway. Good to have couple wild horses in the stable though as you never know.

What still makes me think NSR could be one of the unicorns is exactly the turbulence of the community while yet still it somehow holds together making a “miraculous” comeback ever so possible.

You have to note that XBC too had, in it’s history, even much higher prices than what the spike you see… Prices as history tend to repeat themselves. Unless of course a project is terminated by it’s developers or a company goes bankrupt in the stock markets… Crypto is somewhat more forgiving in that sense, but on the other hand way more risky / faster paced as there are much more things that can go wrong… Like Poloniex delisting for instance… Such a shame seeing such a good bull market run cut like that.

PS. Another factor that makes me still think NSR has potential, even if it’s delisted, is that perhaps the delisting will clear all the sell resistance it had against it, and once it’s back on some other major exchanges it might be able to hold much higher price if the launch is executed with a more mature product etc. Depends on many variables, but that’s also in favor for it… I might actually consider buying a bit more as prices are so low.

3 Likes

Very convincing. Tks a lot.

Oh, I’m not trying to convince.

My only hope is that people would use this time to message Poloniex so the market could perform the rise it already performing.

The way I see risk is that the reward is likely double to guessing a single number on a roulette table, while the actual chance of getting the return is way below it. All it has to do is to stay alive as a blockchain, keep on getting developed, get relaunched / stay & simply revisit its previous mid pattern support level. Knowing the problems in the community it’s not easy, but on the other hand there seems to be very diligent minds present as well - Much more so than I witnessed at XBC.

The supply is indeed higher, but so is the purse you can buy in sheer numbers.
In terms of it’s price pattern, in my opinion/experience it’s good to have such long history of above 700 satoshi price level, which could eventually be revisited one day, given the above conditions are met. Risky as hell, but the reward is on the side of the holder in my book.
Just don’t go any bit higher in putting money into it that you are not ready to loose.

2 Likes