[Passed] Re-evaluation of RSOT Implementation

What exactly does Augeas in your opinion have to do with B&C?
Why should the dev fund of B&C have anything to do with the fate of Nu?

You have to think as if you were Phoenix. Then it becomes clear that a compromise is needed that satifies both.

Heā€™s got the money. Heā€™s got interests.

Itā€™s not his money. He keeps it on behalf of the shareholders.

We can agree on that.

I still donā€™t see the relation to the fate of Nu.

No shit!

Here, have some quotes:

Why should other NSR holders (e.g. Nu) be preferred to B&C?
Do you say that B&C shouldnā€™t sell NSR to remove sell pressure?
What good are the NSR for, if they canā€™t be sold?

Augeas and Nu may be competitors.
If you consider a potential competitor, that doesnā€™t even have its first product a deathblow to Nu that speaks volumes for the health of Nu.
What a crazy move of Augeas to care about accounting, revenue and stuff :wink:

Because Jordan wants so.

I say that B&C ex Jordan would sell NSR which would be the ultimate deathblow to Nu (and Jordan doesnā€™t want that).

They are good for voting for Jordanā€™s motions.

1 Like

It would be suicidal to do that now. The dev fund of B&C relies crucially upon the recovery and success of Nu.

Tony actually got something right - support Nu or kill B&C (and Nu).

Thanks, Jordan.

My understanding is that the B&C dev fund was in BTC, PPC, or NBT. Is there any information that these funds have been used to buy NSR?

As far as I understood the funding, all BTC and PPC were converted to NBT.
Those NBT have been traded for NSR (and a part of the NSR to BTC, although Phoenix had no mandate to do that).
Needless to say, but important to note that this question

hasnā€™t been answered by @Phoenix.

Details about the dev funds are largely unknown - at least to me.
I donā€™t know the addresses at which NSR and potentially BTC, PPC are.

rofl at how the B&C IPO was basically just an NSR buyback.

5 Likes

Sad, but true.
Scam, scam, scam, wherever you look.
Actions, missing information, keeping back information on purpose all used for one goal: scam.

1 Like

Sounds like you are starting to realize that your revolution is not just a blessing but also suffering and guilt.

The situation on this forum is hilarious in some way. Phoenix is like a knight in shining armor and the rest is just attacking him. FUD, FUD, Augeas, and the most important points get lost in the shit that follows. B&C shareholders should be reminded that the best way to destroy their investment is to gather an internet mob to go replace Nu.

The intensity of self-destruction gives me reasons to think that this community can no more attract anyone serious. Perhaps it would be helpful for everyone here to start thinking critically. Now Iā€™m just afraid that means that you and @Sentinelrv (as many others here) will have to be excludedā€¦

It seems like you are smoking the heaviest shit available on earth.

1 Like

Potcoin?

1 Like

This has passedā€¦

I think itā€™s quite obvious that votes are influenced by people that only mint when thereā€™s an important vote involved. This is a clear weakness of PeerShares, the direct competition between what is good for the security of the network and what is good for the individual voter.

3 Likes

JL killed his own legacy creation from the core.