[Passed] Performance Bonuses for Peg Restoration

Hi Phoenix and Nu team!
I have been very busy with crypto projects and recruiting top talent/building teams internationally –

Need engineers? ping me

2 Likes

They are getting paid to believe.

1 Like

F#&% that. I won’t have any part of this anymore.

2 Likes

There is still a governance crisis, and this proposal makes it worse because criticism will be even more overlooked after this passes.

1 Like

This is not a topic I have overlooked.
I thought it’d be a waste of time to write here.
With the passing of this motion/grant the last person should realize what’s going on here - most already know it.

That’s why there’s only death dance left in this forum plus a phoenix who pulls strings and one single person that provides liquidity with Nu funds.

Nu had that in its beginning. And the lessons learned from that bring Nu back to it, but with only one liquidity provider?

Well done.
Game over.

It’s a good topic to say goodbye.

2 Likes

I’ve said my goodbye here…

2 Likes

@ConfusedObserver your so dramatic, I love it :joy:

I’ll reiterate what I said on the other thread posted by @Sentinelrv , as that thread should probably just be removed considering it in no way follows the guidelines for forum discussion:

These successes are great and should not be overlooked, but I do believe it is too early to start talking about performance bonuses. A large part of your “bonus” should come in the form increased share price when the market has decided that your work is of value. To dilute the shares as massively as you are proposing is simply not fair to current shareholders. While these successes are great, what we’ve really done is dug ourself out of the hole that we ourselves created. To be compensated for fixing a mistake that you yourself created is a little asinine. Theres still work to be done. Come back in a month when NSR is back to 500 sats and i’ll support a “performance bonus”.

As I said in my reply to you, these so-called successes and all the gains associated with it will be wiped out the moment Nu runs out of customer funds to support its pegging operations. These gains are based on nothing but NuShare dilution, which is not sustainable. Pegging operations are also not sustainable without a solid revenue stream, even with a 100% reserve backing it. I would not call anything here a success until Nu is able to actually earn money itself, rather than spend other people’s money.

While I have no hard evidence to back this up, I am pretty confident that Serfer is another alt account of Phoenix/JordanLee. Pay careful attention to what he says. He uses phrases that Phoenix has said over and over…

Also calling for censoring of threads and people who disagree with him and focusing entirely on numbers that he can point to that show progress and calling them successes. I’ve heard him say all these things before multiple times.

Don’t be fooled here. He is trying to play a psychological trick on the remaining shareholders who still care. First he posts with his main account about a performance bonus that seems outrageous and one he knows will cause backlash. Then he uses a sock puppet account to convince shareholders it would be more fair to wait until the share price has increased. He is purposely throwing out an unreasonable bonus in order to cause backlash and anger, so that shareholders will be more willing to accept the more reasonable sounding proposal of waiting until another goal has been reached. Except a bonus of this magnitude is not reasonable under any circumstance. Realize that he is playing a psychological trick here. He is offering something extreme sounding so that you will be more likely to accept what he really wants later. Don’t fall for it.

3 Likes

Yeah. What’s sad is that the trust in the community and JL is so low that even if this isn’t true, it’s still actually very likely. This place is straight up broken.

2 Likes

You are delusional. You probably know me or at least know of my work but I am not Phoenix and or JordanLee. Despite what you may think, the whole world is not out to get you.

I would be salty too if I was here since the beginning and wasn’t mentioned in the “performance bonus” draft.

Are you really still here? I thought you left?

Get on with it already and take all the other conspiracy theory nut-jobs with you.

You can’t call people delusional, because this is the type of environment that Phoenix has created here. He’s created an environment of mistrust and paranoia. He’s switched user names so many times now, anybody can be him, so everybody is suspect.

So you’re either part of this shadow rulership or so naive that you can’t recognize and admit there has definitely been some shady shit going on since June, if not before.

So which one?

3 Likes

The thread you created is totally out of line.

Take for example: If you were over at the Peercoin forum and someone posted a thread topic about another coin and how it is the best coin and that everyone should leave that forum and come over to this “new coin” that your going to because its so great and the people are nice and everyone over there is so cool - Wouldn’t you feel like that thread topic is a little out of line?

The difference is clear. THIS COIN WAS SPECIFICALLY FOUNDED OFF THE PEERCOIN COMMUNITY. Nu is an implement of ‘Peershares’.

This isn’t rocket science.

3 Likes

Yes, but this is a completely different situation. There is reason to believe that a lot of fraud has taken place here, that the very system itself is being used to scam people over. Nothing like that has occurred at Peercoin and since I’ve done my share of promoting this system to innocent people, I would feel even guiltier if I didn’t try my best to warn people to stay away.

This also.

1 Like

You must be naive not to see the exponential increase in NSR volume. There are more people trading NSR than ever before. You will see a lot more people like me showing up here in the forums in the future. We don’t care about the past. We see a coin that has basically flat-lined at the bottom yet has strong fundamentals with tremendous upside potential. When you call blood in the streets, I’ll be there filling up my bags.

Surprisingly, you fail to notice my criticisms of Phoenix/JordanLee - rather your make up conspiracy theories suggesting that we are the same people…

So you’ve made a choice to support Peercoin. Now that your in Peercoin, you want all of your friends and buddies to come with you. Sounds like a Ponzi to me - last one in loses!

I’ve already explained PeerAssets and the value proposition it offers. PA is a service being offered by people who secure the network by minting, not a Ponzi scheme. Our stake becomes more valuable when the use of the assets burns fees in PPC and adds deflationary pressure to the money supply. It is a hosting service for DAOs and other assets.

1 Like