[Passed] NuRiver HitBTC Increased Liquidity Payment Due - Update 5FEB2016

It means he won’t be renewing the grant and he put his money elsewhere. You want him to tell you where he put his money? Where do you keep your money?

LOL

I put some in other ALPs…but not much in Polo or Bittrex…too much risk.
Mostly sitting in Bitfinex and Coinbase. :wink:

Also the labor involved - I balanced more than once a week. And for the payout it wasn’t worth it.

Question to the community - I could easily open up a single sided NuBot to be a NBT sell gateway on HitBTC.

Should I do it?

1 Like

Sure, make a cheap offer. Cheapest thing on the table as far as passive liquidity is @Cybnate’s $50/month.

1 Like

To me this is a no-brainer: Do it!
If you operate it strictly passively, you won’t have much work with it.
Make a motion or a grant for it to be formally elected for that position and have the conditions defined.
A motion could have a passage that makes the FLOT pay you the operator fee. That puts little efforts on FLOT, but saves you and the NSR from repeatedly creating and voting for grants.

Any chance to hash this here (or add to Daology), then I can add it to my feed without risk :wink:

My apologies. It is done.

1 Like

Adding this to my voting data feed

1 Like

I just noticed that something is going wrong with the voting here; most of us are voting for: BTdQH5QNHU1EHsbAxfbZfQpk9YRR8EDJfu. Which is incorrect and likely won’t work. This address was the original 1 NBT grant to obtain a liquidity address.

The right address to vote for as per OP is:

Custodial Address: BRM8hfdKJ6gSqStBshtsnq7fQdLAUwzbG2
Amount Requested: 198 NBT

Please update your client and the datafeeds. I’m updating my datafeed right now.

2 Likes

Excellent finding! Then the same NBT address is not working for more than one passed grant?

I made that mistake once as well:

So sorry for the confusion!!!

No worries. We all here are always in the learning process :slight_smile:

ALL

@Cybnate @Nagalim @cryptog
Please stop voting for this now. I have just locked myself out of my server. I was messing around with groups.

I have a backup that I am trying to load. But I am not sure that the wallet is up to date with the one provided in the grant.

I will update soon.

Thank you!

Sure, you’ve only just started gathering support so no harm no foul.

=##=##=##=##=##=## Custodian Hash starts with this line ##=##=##=##=##=##=

Custodial Address: B5YxZq3CJdtq3qBRezthKtLybHND4gYzq5

HitBTC NuRiver Private NuBot Liquidity Payment

The 30 days has expired for the Increase Liquidity contract on HitBTC.https://discuss.nubits.com/t/passed-increased-hitbtc-liquidity/3207

As per the grant contract: BTdQH5QNHU1EHsbAxfbZfQpk9YRR8EDJfu, the following funds are due for the performance of this service.

Funds due: 198 NBT

Please vote for the passage of this grant.

=##=##=##=##=##=## Custodian Hash ends with this line ##=##=##=##=##=##=

Verify. Use everything between and including the <custodianhash></custodianhash> tags.
1 Like

@cryptog @Cybnate @Nagalim
Updated with new grant and address…

updated with:

Custodial Address: B5YxZq3CJdtq3qBRezthKtLybHND4gYzq5

Is it correct for sure?

Just realized that I have been using “BRM8hfdKJ6gSqStBshtsnq7fQdLAUwzbG2, 198.00” in my data feed for 15 days now…

This has been passed. The amount (198 NBT) is in the address B5YxZq3CJdtq3qBRezthKtLybHND4gYzq5.
No other voting is needed anymore, am i correct? @nmei

You are correct. It has passed.