[Passed] Nu Lagoon Pools Monthly Report & Custodian Fee Request of 17 Mar to 14 Apr 2016

Dear Shareholders:

As reported in the http://nulagoon.com/data.html , the accumulated Custodian Fee is 1494.59 NBT for Pool A, 3265.41 NBT for Pool C and D. Please grant custodian fee to the pools. Thank you.

BEuimmeoME52rKhiuiXvGBoTKP8r5fPwrp, 4760.00 NBT

The Nu Lagoon manage team

Note: It is Nushareholders’ obligation to pass this grant according to prior shareholder motions : b5e709a59226b979e4cb59e6d3a3e06b506e3761 and ae07a18b22e20e38d6bf7559e320c1728d7a62dc

Monthly Report (an elementary version, please advise)

Total Asset: 60613 NBT + 113.44 BTC
  Pool A: 30.67%
  Pool C: 32.95%
  Pool D: 36.38%

Fund Allocation:
  NuLagoon Tube: 18896 NBT + 68.37 BTC
  Poloniex:       5037.7 NBT + 17.57 BTC
  HitBtc:          605.0 NBT + 5.34 BTC
  Off Exchange:  36074.3 NBT + 22.17BTC
1 Like

NuLagoon Tube just announced an existing feature:

Adding to my datafeed

Sure you meant; a new feature! Good to see the improvements in user experience.

We have updated Nulagoon’s Website. Now the new name USNBT and US-NuBits are applied. Wonder when will be the next NBT created. NuLagoon will be more than happy to support these new NBTs

3 Likes

New NBT products will likely be introduced after B&C Exchange is launched and stable. I’m glad that NuLagoon is willing to help support the eventual launch of those products!

How long is it expected to take? In our opinion, we do not necessarily have to wait till that moment.

A few months, I expect. The actual coding of the new products into the protocol is not difficult, but the surrounding activities (lining up liquidity providers/pools, getting supported on exchanges, etc.) will take significant effort that the development team doesn’t have right now.

That is exactly what we are talking about. NuLagoon can make those surrounding works much easier. Please be flexible and think about the costs and the benefits of what we suggested here: [Passed] Motion to introduce new NuBits products

Can you set the half-spread of NuLagoon Tube to 0.3%? I realized the current spread of 0.3% is actually the “total spread” so the actually offset is 0.15% either side…

1 Like

Just wanted to have a break-down on this

Have done so.

What do you mean by break-down? Like this?

voted.

1 Like

I was reminding myself of the motions on which it is based, and the formula

Total asset = Holding of NBT + Holding of BTC * BTC price at 10:00 AM - Total asset in previous accounting day * manage fee rate

Custodian Fee wait to be granted = Custodian Fee to be granted in previous accounting day + Total Asset * custodian fee rate * days

I trust the fee calculation is correct – i will add this to my feed

1 Like