[Passed] Motion to provide seed funding for B&C Exchange - a decentralized exchange built on the Peershares platform

In that case is this what is meant?

BKS will be delivered by July 19.

I agree that reads better. @BCExchange can maybe make the update on bitcointalk.

any updates status on the progress of B&C exchange and the BKS wallet client Block Chain Snapshot

Yes, here is an update.

You will need a bcexchange.conf with testnet=1 to run on testnet!

Unfortunately I can’t find any peers on testnet (appears to be one on Main)

Add this to your bcexchange.conf:

addnode=62.4.15.180
1 Like

minus the 17236 bks snapshot for the undistributed Nushares of 172,368,982 NSR divided by10.000 nsr = 17236.8982 Remaining I wonder why no one catch that part what will happen to the rest of the 17236 bks will they be burned, along with 172mil NSR sold, redistributed to current holders as Bks or dividends or used for another purpose?

The bitcointalk post says ~85,000 to NSR holders. I see it as something like 1,000 MNSR in existence, 170 MNSR are undistributed, giving something like 87,000 BKS, which is very close to the estimated 85,000 BKS. Undistributed NSR either will be excluded or burned, I’m not exactly sure how the snapshot dealie works precisely.

They are not accounted for in the main distribution table provided in the original B&C announcement, so I think it’s safe to say they will be destroyed.

1 Like

They don’t ever get created. The dev team was provided with a list of all the addresses containing undistributed NSR. These are being excluded as the BKS is distributed. To effect the distribution, we are using a modified version of the Nu client to distribute BKS to NuShare holders as though they were dividends.

1 Like

thanks for clarification very much appreciated

Can we get a sneak peek of the B&C logo?

2 Likes

It was finalized on Monday, and we’re just waiting for the full design package to arrive from the designer. Very hopeful it will be arriving in the next day or two.

1 Like

Our logos are complete! You can see the full branding profile (with a link to download the entire suite of B&C Exchange logos) here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1033773.msg11824662#msg11824662

Let us know what you think.

8 Likes

Pretty cool. Nice job.
I like the simplicity, the holographic aspect, the fact that the vanishing center is created by the clear edges, the green representing the heart chakra and the indigo representing the psychic chakra, no satanist pentagram :slight_smile:

Excellent design! Somehow I imagined something like this, minimalist and green/blue colors. I also love the various ways that it can be visually interpreted. Great job!

Really good job! Impressed. Love the DIN font.

Looks quite distinct from NuBits too. Maybe something to learn for the next Corporate Identity upgrade.

Very good. Professional looking as a financial business should be. A minor thing … just seem to have seen the exchange logo (w/ no letter in the middle) somewhere.

It’s quite possible there are similar logos out there. There are only so many ways to arrange shapes. We did quite a bit of research into ensuring that there were no identical logos though and couldn’t find any. If you do find one, I’d be interested in seeing it. I’m confident the color and font combination we chose is unique.

• A “block” created by the negative space in the middle, surrounded by two different colored “chains”.
    The block is self-evident, but that is not the case of the chains
  • A decentralized network that is connected by different colored peers
    around the outside, with no centralized control in the center of the
    logo

I do feel and get the decentralized aspect -

I share @cryptog point of view - we have a hologram, that depending on your eyes perspective, makes you see a cube developing upon the top-right line, or the bottom-left line.

1 Like