[Passed] LiquidBits term 6 grant - Automatic Liquidity Pool (ALP)

Perhaps you should try to devide the grants in BTC and fiat ones?
I feel that CCEDK is not in the likes of shareholders.
Maybe the fiat pairs are more favorites than the BTC one.

Thanks for your feedback.

The cost of the BTC part is about 25% of the total grant (114 + 174 = 288NBT for 1000NBT for 60 days). I proposed even less but was encouraged to increase it slightly. The reason to keep it was to be able to do some balancing of the fiat pairs if required and some liquidity to increase attractiveness for NBT buyers (not traders) especially in Europe. Will take your feedback and remove the NBT/BTC from future proposals. I understand that it doesnā€™t have much chance passing on itself.

well, lets hear from other shareholders. Personally i like the BTC pair.

Will restart the service shortly after the next payout in about 5 hours reflecting the new server setting as below:

Edit: server restarted.

1 Like

Following up on the feedback about the bot performance here: [Passed] LiquidBits term 5 grant - Automatic Liquidity Pool (ALP)

In the last 24h Iā€™m seeing signifcant improvements in the Botā€™s improvements on CCEDK. I can report 95%-100% efficiency on average and no further ā€˜read operation time out messagesā€™. The server is also very stable.

Recently Iā€™m also seeing a lot of movement on the EUR/NBT pair on CCEDK from traders who are not part of the pool either deliberately or using spreads on the bots which are too high. To verify that you can compare: https://raw.coinerella.com/nubits/ with https://alix.coinerella.com/walls/ So basically there is still some space to provide liquidity at 0.20%/day on the EUR/NBT pair within the agreed spreads of this grant. The BTC/NBT pair also has some space available.

Just missed a payment today :wink:
3 hours ago

Canā€™t confirm that. The payments have been sent 14h ago. I can only confirm that with my NuDroid wallet as my other wallets are synchronising due to upgrading to 2.1 which proves a bit challenging. Will update this post when done.
Update: the payout yesterday did happen.

Yesterday I did notice that some of the funds on NBT/EUR pair were not registered on LiquidBits. This can either be someone moving funds around or funds not being awarded exceeding the agreed spreads.

I was supporting that heavily, but I did some restructuring among my LPs.

Yes, my bad. My bot was down actually!
Sorry for false alarm!

is nbt.liquidbits.net down?

Not that I have been aware of. It is working, but please check at http://nbt.liquidbits.net/status as there is no webservice running at nbt.liquidbits.net, only a json feed.

that explains it.
<dejavu> ā€¦ . have you answered to the same question from me before?

1 Like

There is an outage on LiquidBits. Server is still running but no longer accessible for LPs for some reason. Working on it.

Server is working and accessible again. Took the opportunity to do some regular maintenance as it was down anyway.
Apologies for this unexpected outage.

2 Likes

nbt/usd order book looks funny.

Can you elaborate a bit? It appears normal to me looking at CCEDK. Is or was it about the spreads?

Sorry. I meant there were a lot of 0.5 NBT orders. Seem to have gone now.

nbt/usd pool is having a problem. liquidity is only several hundred.

Pybot has bugs and often places 0.5 NBT buy/sell orders, especially when a recalculation is done in prices.
Waiting for Nubot to replace Pybot, at last :wink:

Lots of errors in the bot this morningā€¦donā€™t know why they just turned up