[Passed] LiquidBits term 5 grant - Automatic Liquidity Pool (ALP)

Could you please confirm it works as I also have internet connection problems with my ISP? It looks like something is coming through though. Things are working in slow motion at my PC due to the internet issue.

nbt/usd walls are up. missed payments haven;t been sent.

servers were always working, only payments have stopped.

Looking into logs right now, but I’m also waiting for blockchain to synchronise locally to confirm what has been paid and what not. This might take a while due to the issues I’m having, so it might be later today or tomorrow.

Update regarding SouthXchange wrapper testing:

In the last week I’ve been testing a new wrapper as published in the updated master repo but this one also provides problems unfortunately. I have reported that back to @woolly_sammoth but haven’t heard from him since.

The Nu Daemon just went down again, I’m on it. Will update this post with the latest status.

Problem identified, ran out of disk space, clearing logs.
Restarting Nu daemon; taking more time due to slow sync blockchain.

Walls are back up. All back to normal operations.

Can anyone please confirm the following client side error on LiquidBits?

2015/12/02-20:26:37 ERROR: unable to synchronize time with server for usd on ccedk: time difference to small

It might just be my problem as my ISP is still figuring out the issues with my internet connection.

I don’t see this specific error in my logs.

1 Like

Thanks, that justifies my suspicions that my ISP has to do their homework first.

Payment is procecced correctly this time. Only the previous 4 payments are missing, hope they are not lost :slight_smile:

Can confirm payment happened 8 minutes ago. Previous payments will need to happen manually. Will attend to it this weekend and squeeze every NBT out of the logs to ensure the LPs are paid according to the liquidity provided in the last few days.

4 Likes

Thanks for your hard work!

1 Like

Most of the logs were lost unfortunately due to the disk space issue. I could only find two usable logs covering less than 1.5 days. I’ve doubled the amount of the user addresses in these logs to compensate somewhat for almost 4 days. Please drop me a note here or in PM if you feel you have been significantly underpaid. Can do some logs analyses over a longer period and calculate the most likely compensation for that address, but that will require a bit of time.

1 Like

It is ok, a few NBT less or more won’t make us rich or poor :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks

I get pretty consistent payment every day. From the payment amount made for the missing days I think it should add 54% (against the amount after doubling the 1.5 day ).

LiquidBits missed a daily automatic payment just 30 minutes ago. Captured the credits file so a manual payment can follow soon. I’m investigating.

1 Like

Lately i see some problems in CCEDK. For example:
ERROR: unable to delete all orders for usd on ccedk: exception caught: (‘The read operation timed out’,)
ERROR: unable to place bid usd order of … on ccedk: exception caught: (‘The read operation timed out’,)
ERROR: unable to place ask usd order of … on ccedk: exception caught: (‘The read operation timed out’,)

Moreover, after i stopped the bots, i cannot cancel some orders manually!
I believe it is CCEDK’s issues and i have sent them an email to check their API and the manually cancelling problem.

CCEDK has some issues with their server lately. It seems to correct itself after a few minutes. I’ve also logged a ticket earlier. They appear to fix it temporarily, but then days later it is back again. However I have always been able to stop the bots on the exchange. They might have DDOS issues from some script kiddy. Please let me hear if you get a useful response and otherwise I will contact Ronny directly as it is dragging too long, possibly due to the Holidays.

BTW the manual payment has just occurred. Issue with disk space. My bad, it appeared that the extensive logging caught me again. Moved another month of logs and will do more later.

3 Likes

They reply me that it was a server issue and now it is fixed.
Some hours later i am getting again these errors!

Can confirm, they show up every few minutes mostly a few at a time and then they disappear for a short while.
Will log another call with them.