[Passed] LiquidBits term 6 grant - Automatic Liquidity Pool (ALP)

Yes,
the “unable to receive balance…” error!
perhaps it is CCEDK’s fault

I am also getting: unable to receive balance for usd on ccedk: exception caught: 'bool' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

Update: It looks like CCEDK is returning {u'errors': False, u'response': False} when asking for the account balances and False is confusing the program (causing an error), so it is indeed an issue with them.

1 Like

I’ve logged a ticket with CCEDK as the LiquidBits server software is indeed working as it should.
Will let you know when I’ve received a reply or when it has been sorted, whichever comes first.

1 Like

@ronny Haven’t had a response on my ticket and the issue with CCEDK’s bot engine is still there. Hope someone can attend to this urgently as this is now going on for about 3 days. It doesn’t look great as the NuBits walls are significantly reduced or unavailable on CCEDK

I did actually forward and expected some action. Now I have pushed again in bigger letters, and hope to see it resolved soon.

rgds

Ronny

2 Likes

Great, the bots appear to be working again. The rejects are still a bit high on average though.
Please let me know if you still have other issues.

Just had to restart the server.py due to a glitch when I was registering PyBot for Poloniex for the first time. All seems to be working normal again including the experimental Poloniex PyBot. Will keep an eye on it.

Positive side effect is that the rejects on CCEDK appear to be lower after the restart. Interesting…

1 Like

I hope they fixed it for good this time :slight_smile:
We really NEED the fiat pairs!
edit: and don’t forget the lowest exchange fee 0.001 % for nbt/btc pair!

Now, this is a strange bug!

the first order in buy and sell is awkward!
@ronny

Looked for 2 minutes at it, but can you please say what the awkward part is. I must be looking right through it.

The 0.0023 sell order OR the 0.00255289 buy order should not be there!
It is like someone is trying to sell in a lower price and someone else is trying to buy in a higher price but they can’t!

1 Like

Got you, have seen this before a few weeks ago and had to raise a ticket as it was one of my orders being stuck. Was fixed within 24 hours. Bit disturbing that this happens again. Hope Ronny is on top of it.

I have been told it is fixed now, thanks. Pls confirm.

Yes, it is.
thanks!

Was the nbteur pool restarted at ~5:29 utc?

Not that I’ve seen. Payouts are currently running around 2:50am UTC.

Has the server been reset?

Noticed a problem that the payout was not coming through. And indeed restarted the server, still going through the logs. It seems to be related with the Nu deamon. Server.py logs are fine.

Automatic payout is just coming through. This is new :frowning:
Nu daemon was running but not responsive.

Edit: disk transfers tied to the Nu daemon were as high as 25Mb/s sustained before the restart most likely causing I/O issues. Not clear what caused that, appears to be no errors in the debug.log. Hope I can find something else. Might need to update to Nu 2.1.1. Still running on 2.0.3.

Working fine now.

1 Like