[Passed] Bittylicious Grant Proposal

Proposal RIPEMD160 hash: 108791dff1c7ab54e16842a4ed09853a6781ad07

=##=##=##=##=##=## Custodian Hash starts with this line ##=##=##=##=##=##=

Custodial Address: BBBBmP643hC38nLSxkP8MXnWfYxjD5LyZV
Amount Requested: 400 NBT

I propose to start providing liquidity on Bittylicious.
I will provide 800 NBT of my own money along with the 400 NBT provided by this grant for liquidity on Bittylicious for 30 (thirty) days. If more funds become available to me in that duration I will also add them to the amount available on Bittylicious.
These NuBits will be available for purchase at the price of $1.01 (there is a 1% fee for trades on the platform).
Fiat funds gained from the sale of Nubits over the 30 days will be held in the dedicated bank account that has been set up and used to purchase NuBits at $0.99.
Liquidity info will be provided to the network through a script that connects to the Nu daemon. This will report NuBits that are in the Bittylicious ‘hot-wallet’ (Tier 1) as well as NuBits that are in my ‘cold-wallet’ (Tier 2) ready for movement to Bittylicious to fund trades.

Payment methods that will be accepted initially will be ‘Faster Payments’ bank transfer within the UK and SEPA payments for the rest of Europe. I will also endeavour to get Credit Card payments enabled but there is another level of verification to go through before that can be done, it may have to wait for a future liquidity run.

Information about this grant:

• 1200 NBT liquidity provided (800 personal, 400 from this grant)

• 400 NBT cost to shareholders

• 30 day duration

• Payment accepted through Bank Transfer in the UK or SEPA payments for Europe.

=##=##=##=##=##=## Custodian Hash ends with this line ##=##=##=##=##=##=

Verify. Use everything between and including the <custodianhash></custodianhash> tags.
3 Likes

Voted.

108791dff1c7ab54e16842a4ed09853a6781ad07 verified and voted.

1 Like

Voted. This proposal is awesome, please vote for it.

2 Likes

I’ll get my vote in for this later today

Voted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This vote seems to be going OK. Thanks everyone for the support.
I’ve been getting set up on Bittylicious in my spare moments. If anyone has a UK bank account and would like to buy some NuBits, they are available on the site. I’m having a talk with the admin around getting SEPA payments and Credit Card payments set up too.

(Looks like Assistant is having trouble with the forum search function which it uses to get the link of the original post. I wonder if a recent update has changed the format of the returned search results? I’ll look into this. First though I need to update the NuBot wrapper for CCEDK in light of their API change so we can get the current liquidity situation looking a bit healthier)

@assistant custodian vote BBBBmP643hC38nLSxkP8MXnWfYxjD5LyZV

(disabled it for the time being. the address in the result won’t link to the original post until I look into this further)

Hi @woolly_sammoth

Here are the details for the Custodian Vote on BBBBmP643hC38nLSxkP8MXnWfYxjD5LyZV:

##BBBBmP643hC38nLSxkP8MXnWfYxjD5LyZV
###400.00 NBT.
Blocks: 2631 (26.310000%)
Share Days: 990620052 (24.188849%)

Hi @cryptog

Here are the details for the Custodian Vote on BBBBmP643hC38nLSxkP8MXnWfYxjD5LyZV:

###400.00 NBT.
Blocks: 4451 (44.510000%)
Share Days: 1708690234 (42.608193%)

Hi @woolly_sammoth

I’m afraid there was an issue with your custodian vote request.

Give @woolly_sammoth a poke and get to fix it.

Hi @woolly_sammoth

###400.00 NBT.
Blocks: 5117 (51.170000%)
Share Days: 1948240436 (49.067427%)

This has very nearly passed. Thank you all for voting.
NuBits are available on Bittylicious through UK Bank transfer in the UK (as one user has already found out) and through SEPA payment for the rest of Europe.
If you do purchase NuBits, a positive review for Bittylicious would be appreciated

I need to write a script to monitor the balance of the Bittylicious account as well as submit liquidity information. I’ll do that tomorrow as by then I should have a valid custodial address.

3 Likes

@woolly_sammoth That’s great news. Is Bittylicious ready to be added to our exchanges page then? I’ll take care of that if so.

Marc at Bittylicious has offered to tweet about NuBits and write a blog post too. Once I get the script sorted tomorrow I’ll give him the OK to do that. Could you hold off adding till then (and possibly tweet from @officialnubits at the same time too)?

1 Like

well the script is finished and liquidity info is being bradcast on the custodial address

"BBBBmP643hC38nLSxkP8MXnWfYxjD5LyZV" : { "buy" : 35.0644, "sell" : 1186.44 },

Nowhere near the giddy heights of Nu-Pool but, it’s a start.

I’ve notified Bittylicious who have said they will tweet about NuBits. @tomjoad has kindly said that the OficialNuBits twitter account will do so too.

4 Likes

it passed. the title should be edited.

Absolutely right. Change effected.

1 Like