Continuing the discussion from [Discussion] Bounty to create code that one can use to set up Shapeshift-like Nubits-fiat exchange site:
@Financisto made a comment about LocalBitcoins and NuBits which I read after all of the NuDroid updates discussions. Maybe it’s the coffee that got me mixing all these ideas but I wanted to throw it out there.
What if NuDroid was upgraded to become sort of an Uber for NuBits buying/selling? Let people become mobile NuBits exchanges. Some quick points.
- Fund development of a NuLocal website. Here you can find NuTraders in your area, and means to contact them.
- NuDroid is updated to have some sort of “exchange mode”. This is a separate wallet on the device (still within the NuDroid app) that registers you with NuLocal. From here you can add funds from your personal NuDroid wallet to perform local trades. Then NuDroid can update your NuLocal profile with the number of transactions you perform each month and the volume and other metrics.
- Some sort of reputation system?
- Have NuDroid automatically log a fuzzy value of the geo-location so the site can report where lots of traders are available or more are needed. Only transactions from your NuTrader exchange wallet of course.
- Custodial grants to send payouts to top NuTraders? Similar to ALP’s maybe NuLocal traders can earn a little more on top of whatever percentage they’re taking on their trades. Performance based bonuses or something.
Sorry if this has been discussed before or is a bit of a ramble. I don’t usually drink coffee.