You can find the new binaries for Linux, Windows, and OSX on the website, at https://nubits.com/download or from the individual links below …
v0.4.5 for Windows: https://nubits.com/sites/default/files/assets/nu-0.4.5-win.zip
v0.4.5 for Mac OSX: https://nubits.com/sites/default/files/assets/nu-0.4.5-osx.zip
v0.4.5 for Linux: https://nubits.com/sites/default/files/assets/nu-0.4.5-linux.zip
#NuBits v0.4.5 changes
- Total parked nubits by the network can be seen on the NuBits getinfo screen
- Elected custodians can be viewed with getelectedcustodians RPC command
- Added liquidity identifier for custodians running bots on multiple pairs
- View park rates votes with getparkvotes RPC command
- Fixed rawtransactions RPC failing due to locked wallet
getinfo now returns PoS difficulty instead of PoW difficulty
- The client can now recognize if someone renames their wallet files improperly (uses walletS.dat when it is a WalletB.dat)
- Incorrect tooltip on parking page fixed
- Removed old address from sign message tooltip
- updated “mint by stake” transaction detail screen strings to be accurate for Nu
Can I have a RaspberryPi version, too? Pleeeeease
That makes you my personal hero!
Rasp Pi version is welcome.
v0.4.4 is already available:
If you want to operate it in testnet, make sure to enter this into the nu.comf:
You can find the unofficial test build for Rasberry pi here
Thank you @masterOfDisaster . I got that link about Nu Rasp Pi.
Ok, that is enough teasing. My Raspberry is underway on the snail mail.
Are there Raspberry Pi versions for the new NU update (0.5.0)?