Nubit on Ardor multichain network
Has anyone thought about running the complete Nubit network on the Ardor blockchain ?
There would be many benefits doing so.
I’ve been working with the Ardor wallet since after it was developed
and before that I’ve also been working already with the NXT wallet.
I would still say it’s one of best open source multi chain platform,
maybe it’s not as trendy as other multi chain platforms right now,
but it’s definitely one of the safest and user friendliest in my opinion.
The advantages would be as follows:
- Much more security against a hacker attack.
- The whole system is getting more user friendly because you no longer have to worry about downloading the blockchain.
- Running the Nubit network on its own child chain would relieves the Nubit administration.
- Already existing smartphone wallet. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mrv.ardor.lite&hl=en_US
- Access to a larger user community (Twitter 64.000 follower)
- Various tools already exist in the chain child chain so it would be easy to generate tokens like Nushares.
- Easy to generate new currencies like U$, Euro, what ever, this also would happen on the child chain.
- New investors had more confidence investing in this project because only serious projects running on the Ardor chain.
- Ardor itself doesn’t have a US stable coin project yet, so they also would appreciate having something like Nubits on their platform.
- Exchange is also in the wallet no need anymore sending coins to different trading platforms.
- The whole system runs on POS environmentally friendly network.
- The whole project is controlled by a Jelurida, a company listed in Switzerland.
Having Nubits on the Ardor Blockchain would be a huge advantage for the Ardor and Nubit community
with a really small investment of time and money.