NSR Buyback #8 - Week of November 16, 2015

This account will be conducting NSR buybacks in accordance with this motion. Each buyback week a new thread will be created for shareholders to monitor. At the conclusion of the week the final results will be posted here along with a confirmation link showing the NSR burn. The thread will then be locked.

The only goal of this account is to purchase as many NSR as possible each buyback week to be destroyed using the funds provided by shareholders. A successful NSR burn will result in all shareholders attaining a larger equity percentage of the Nu network than they held before the NSR burn.

If you would like to sell us your personal NSR for less than 70% of the market price each week, send a bitmessage to BM-2cVFzzfWwKkdxLmgZwhSFfGmKwqDrddDfv to negotiate a deal.

Previous Buybacks:

Buyback #1: Week of September 28, 2015
Buyback #2: Week of October 5, 2015
Buyback #3: Week of October 12, 2015
Buyback #4: Week of October 19, 2015
Buyback #5: Week of October 26, 2015
Buyback #6: Week of November 2, 2015
Buyback #7: Week of November 9, 2015

1 Like

Monday, November 16, 2015

Beginning amount of buyback funds: 38.6 BTC (12 BTC on Poloniex, 26.6 BTC on BTER)

Market price: 0.00001313 BTC

Buyback price: 0.00000919 BTC (70% of market price)

Exchanges: Poloniex & BTER

Buy walls are set.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Beginning amount of buyback funds: 38.6 BTC (12 BTC on Poloniex, 26.6 BTC on BTER)

Market price: 0.00001473 BTC

Buyback price: 0.00001178 BTC (80% of market price)

Buy walls are set.

You should maybe think about doing some buybacks on cryptsy too. Not necessarily the brute buyback, but maybe put up a couple BTC as a buy wall next week and see what happens.

Cryptsy are having major wallet issues for withdrawals took me 3 days for my btc so i finally open a ticket to make them cancel my pending withdrawal and the nsr volume is way too low the buy and sells are only active when other exchange move

Confirmed. Big trouble with cryptsy when it comes to withdrawals. Not too long ago, I waited 17 days for my bitcoins to arrive.

I just tried small amount withdrawals this morning of 0.01 btc I they sent only 0.001 then I did another withdrawal test for the 0.009 now they are locked in pending mode normally it should take like a few minute for processing and not send only 10% for each transaction I thinking they don’t have enough bitcoins relying on user deposits In any case not a good idea for now too do buybacks with nubits funds on crytpsy until they resolve their isssues

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Market price: 0.00001541 BTC

Buyback price: 0.00001387 BTC (90% of market price)

Buy walls are set.

1 Like

Check out the comments in Chinese:
NSR第8周回购,38.6 BTC买墙!12 BTC在Poloniex,26.6 BTC在bter
http://8btc.com/thread-25345-1-1.html

On the off chance someone else doesn’t read Chinese. :grinning:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2F8btc.com%2Fthread-25345-1-1.html

This kind of things should not be advertised outside the community.
In general, users are not likely to understand it. If someone wants this kind of “advanced” info then search the forum or the official website resources.

We are not educating people, we offer a stable cryptocurrency.

[quote=“miner, post:9, topic:3052”]
Check out the comments in Chinese:

[/quote]NSR第8周回购,38.6 BTC买墙!12 BTC在Poloniex,26.6 BTC在bter
http://8btc.com/thread-25345-1-1.html11

nice find :grin:

you can also use chrome and right click translate too English it does it instant real time its very useful in Chinese trollbox as well and many other languages :stuck_out_tongue:

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Market price: 0.00001660 BTC

Buyback price: 0.00001660 BTC

Buy walls are set.

1 Like

It’s actually an x-post by the Nu fans. Chinese are more comfortable sharing information in native language.Besides the thread contains link to the source.

How do you think BitShares will react if we pass them in market cap?

Probably the same way they react to any competition; ignore it outright or downplay it.

I am not clear about their response. IMO market cap ranking is not that important and it’s a free market and things are always changing.

Bitshare only had one thing going for them * bitshare 2.0 wallet hype now they don’t have nothing Nushare as the hole nubits community behind with weekly Buybacks Burning process new wallets coming out and will soon be divided 10,000 among other things dividends/ buybacks / transparency / BCExchange / ect

2 Likes

If that occurs, I won’t be expecting a congratulations. Their blog attacks and public comments previously coincided with a NSR price increase and there’s no reason to think they’ve learned better.

Achieving the number one crypoequity spot would be a great accomplishment for NuShares, but I doubt it would be permanent in the short-term. There is likely to be a rivalry between BitShares and NuShares for awhile, even if we’re the only ones with a working product. So, I hope we’ll all be polite and continue focusing on building our network. The competition is a lot of fun.

I’m expecting more resistance in the price of NSR as we approach $0.0070 to $0.0100, as shareholders take profits. Those shareholders who believe our current surge in demand is temporary may sell some NSR too, with the hopes of buying at lower prices in the future. $0.01 would still place us just below BitShares, so it may be difficult to roar past their market cap.

4 Likes

Friday, November 20, 2015

The buyback motion states:

If any excess funds remain on Friday they will be used to purchase NSR from the sell wall on Poloniex, up to a maximum of Thursday’s market price plus 50%.

Thursday’s market price of 0.00001660 BTC means that the maximum buyback price for Friday is 0.00002490 BTC.

We have completed our BTC purchases this week on both Poloniex and BTER. The maximum price paid on Poloniex was 0.00001837 BTC and the maximum price paid on BTER was 0.00001865 BTC.

All 1,432,031 NSR were withdrawn from BTER.

339,998 NSR were withdrawn from Poloniex. 318,019 NSR remain on Poloniex. We expect it will take 24-48 hours to withdraw the remaining NSR from Poloniex.

Once all NSR are withdrawn the burn will be executed and details provided in this thread.

Note that there are now many more sell orders on Poloniex and BTER. If you are looking to sell your NSR for BTC you should place orders as soon as possible, because more sellers are entering the market.

4 Likes