NSR Buyback #18 - Week of January 25, 2016

This account will be conducting NSR buybacks in accordance with this motion. Each buyback week a new thread will be created for shareholders to monitor. At the conclusion of the week the final results will be posted here along with a confirmation link showing the NSR burn. The thread will then be locked.

The only goal of this account is to purchase as many NSR as possible each buyback week to be destroyed using the funds provided by shareholders. A successful NSR burn will result in all shareholders attaining a larger equity percentage of the Nu network than they held before the NSR burn.

If you would like to sell us your personal NSR for less than 70% of the market price each week, send an email to nagalimnu@gmail.com to negotiate a deal.

Most Recent Ten Buybacks:

Buyback #7: Week of November 9, 2015
Buyback #8: Week of November 16, 2015
Buyback #9: Week of November 23, 2015
Buyback #10: Week of November 30, 2015
Buyback #11: Week of December 7, 2015
Buyback #12: Week of December 14, 2015
Buyback #13: Week of December 21, 2015
Buyback #14: Week of December 28, 2015
Buyback #15: Week of January 4, 2016
Buyback #16: Week of January 11, 2016
Buyback #17:Week of January 18, 2016

Monday, January 25, 2016

Beginning amount of buyback funds: 19 BTC (9.5 BTC on Poloniex, 9.5 BTC on BTER)

Market price: 0.00001 BTC

Buyback price: 0.000007 BTC (70% of market price)

Exchanges: Poloniex & BTER

Buy walls are set.

3 Likes

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Beginning amount of buyback funds: 19 BTC (9.5 BTC on Poloniex, 9.5 BTC on BTER)

Market price: 0.0000097 BTC

Buyback price: 0.00000776 BTC (80% of market price)

Buy walls are set.

Polo order was sold onto. If the bter order lasts, should i move funds to polo tonight?

Again, i stress that next week FLOT should consider sending more funds to polo and less to bter.

2 Likes

It will be considered, if I create the transaction (and remember it). Would 2:1 (polo:bter) be ok?
If you want to have the funds spread in a specific ratio, you might want to create the next transaction after somebody has made the calculation.

Yah, im prolly gonna try my hand at the calculation next week. I dont have any experience with cointoolkit though and id rather not delve into that just yet with all the other stuff on my plate, but maybe.

I know!
Distribute it.
There are still too many, who lean back and let others do the work…
Or just wait, let nobody do it and be filled with wonder if you see the fee I’m going to attach, if I finally consider to do it…
I’m done with diplomatic solutions. Maybe that will change during my recovery.

We need incentives to motivate others. A few who work for free is just too convenient for the rest.
Not all have ideological motives. Those need to be confronted with costs.

2 Likes

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Amount of BTC used thusfar: 9.5 BTC (4.75 BTC moved from Bter to Poloniex)

Market price: 0.0000088 BTC

Buyback price: 0.00000792 BTC (90% of market price)

Buy walls are set.

It looks like the buy wall was sold in to on both exchanges some time soon after they were set up.

nice move great timing polo is always a good choice for bigger amounts polo as larger volume more interest in buying / selling in big walls :stuck_out_tongue:

These days all the coins are pumped!
If only we had more sell liquidity!

notic from bter ,bter change their withdraw fee to 1%+2NSR and 1%+0.1NBT Suddenly.
http://en.bter.com/article/6350

Deposit /withdrawal fee structure on bter for cryptocurrencies was quite complicated due to historical reason, different fee structure for different currencies.

To make it simple, bter has adjusted its fee structure. For any cryptocurrency, there is a bonus of 1% for deposit, and a fee of 1% for withdrawal (plus the fee for transfer currencies via networks when withdrawing, which is different for different crypto-currencies)

this will reflect on NSRBuybacks maybe should think minimizing buys on bter and more on polo Just a straight 1% loss also

I wont be leaving large amounts on bter from now on don’t wanna get cryptsyed

list of of fees https://en.bter.com/fee

2 Likes

I support this.

1 Like

my point is no buyback order setting up at bter.com any more.

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Amount of BTC used thusfar: 17.4 BTC

Market price: 0.0000091 BTC

Buyback price: 0.0000091 BTC (100% of market price)

Exchanges: Poloniex

Buy walls are set.

Please note that shareholders will need to pay the 1% withdrawal fee to Bter for this weeks buybacks. Fortunately, only a quarter of this weeks funds were spent on Bter.

no update for Thursday ?

Sorry, it’s all purchased. Im just being slow about withdrawing, ill be sure to take care of it tonight. I suppose I should have made a post to that effect but the funds will be burnt tonight with a full report.

1 Like

NSR Buyback #18 is complete. 2,387,271 NSR were burned.

Transaction ID: a13b6f86fd0c436cbf4fcc3dd632373c4916e41a546a78f75e0ec519c2bb437d

We have burned 47,863,480 NSR since buybacks began. The circulating NSR supply is now 796,979,148.9 NSR, not counting FLOT funds. Please keep an eye to this page for running totals.

5 Likes