NSR Buyback #17 - Week of January 18, 2016

This account will be conducting NSR buybacks in accordance with this motion. Each buyback week a new thread will be created for shareholders to monitor. At the conclusion of the week the final results will be posted here along with a confirmation link showing the NSR burn. The thread will then be locked.

The only goal of this account is to purchase as many NSR as possible each buyback week to be destroyed using the funds provided by shareholders. A successful NSR burn will result in all shareholders attaining a larger equity percentage of the Nu network than they held before the NSR burn.

If you would like to sell us your personal NSR for less than 70% of the market price each week, send an email to nagalimnu@gmail.com to negotiate a deal.

Most Recent Ten Buybacks:

Buyback #7: Week of November 9, 2015
Buyback #8: Week of November 16, 2015
Buyback #9: Week of November 23, 2015
Buyback #10: Week of November 30, 2015
Buyback #11: Week of December 7, 2015
Buyback #12: Week of December 14, 2015
Buyback #13: Week of December 21, 2015
Buyback #14: Week of December 28, 2015
Buyback #15: Week of January 4, 2016
Buyback #16: Week of January 11, 2016

3 Likes

FLOT is currently working on the deposit of 12 BTC to each of your Poloniex and your Bter account.

Monday, January 18, 2016

Beginning amount of buyback funds: 24 BTC (12 BTC on Poloniex, 12 BTC on BTER)

Market price: 0.00000849 BTC

Buyback price: 0.00000594 BTC (70% of market price)

Exchanges: Poloniex & BTER

Buy walls are set.

2 Likes

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Market price: 0.0000085 BTC

Buyback price: 0.0000068 BTC (80% of market price)

Buy walls are set.

1 Like

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Market price: 0.00000835 BTC

Buyback price: 0.00000751 BTC (90% of market price)

Buy walls are set.

2 Likes

this wall was set before Jan 20 UTC.

2 Likes

Im randomizing it some by dice roll. UTC is only mentioned in the motion in reference to friday and the buyback calculation, near as i can tell. If shareholders feel this is abuse, it’s no big deal to make sure i do it after midnight UTC.

Correct – But it is fair to assume that used time should be UTC, unless mentioned otherwise.

Will Nagalim have time to randomize it on Friday before the buy walls on Bter and Polo are sold into completely before NSRBuyback can buy into the asks?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Isn’t it better for Nu, if the buybacks (price calculation and placement) are randomized to some degree?
I can think if ways to game a predictable wall placement, but have a hard time doing so for randomized placements.

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Market price: 0.0000088 BTC

Buyback price: 0.0000088 BTC (100% of market price)

Buy walls are set.

3 Likes

1.5 BTC already gone on bter and 1.1 BTC at Poloniex:

I wonder whether the walls are gone before tomorrow.
If Nu could show something in the past days, it was for sure that it has damn well products, US-NBT being only its first :wink:

$100k trading volume at Poloniex, place 6 of all traded cryptos in the Poloniex overview:

…and the peg is fine…

4 Likes

Poloniex NSR wall from the buyback is gone, but another one appeared at 751 Satoshis:

Bter’s wall is barely touched:

Has the buyback been completed?

Nah, friday i take down the walls and rearrange funds between the exchanges, then buy at the time ive predetermined randomly. I took down the walls a couple hours ago.

So what are the terms that should be applied for this week’s buyback? I am confused.

At some point today ill buy a bunch of nsr and burn them.

Is that according to the applicable motion? Could you provide me with a link?

There is a link in the OP

“If any excess funds remain on Friday they will be used to purchase NSR from the sell wall on Poloniex, up to a maximum of Thursday’s market price plus 50%.”

We started using bter in addition to poloniex, so while using bter goes against the explicit terms of the motion, i feel @tomjoad achieved a sense of shareholder consent for doing buynacks on bter.

Ok and now you will purchase NSR step by step during the day or will you do it like Tomjoad, buying up into a certain wall in one move?